i

hoseok bobbed his head back as the music stopped, and the heavy breathes of seven idols filled the room. hoseok sat down, mostly fell down, but didn't think much of it. he always gave his best. he never dared to give less than one hundred percent.

"hyung, how come you don't have abs anymore?" the youngest's voice questioned him, making him chuckle.

"hoseok hyung has been eating more lately. it's noticeable in his face. his whole body actually." jimin chirped, and the rest laughed, as if it was just a joke.

"hey, who else sees my stomach except for you guys? why should i even bother caring." the main dancer scoffed in reply.

"actually," taehyung blurted, "the whole internet. seems as if in one of our performances your stomach showed. now armys are complaining about how disappointed they are in your physique."

that had hoseok thinking. are his looks that bad? is he that fat? no. it couldn't be that bad. his fans love him, right?

"don't think much about it, hope. i think your body's okay." the leader's words snapped him out of his thoughts.

"now let's go eat! im starving!" seokjin exclaimed as he got up, being followed by the rest.

|||

hoseok ate alot while out with his bandmates. but he didn't think much of it either, that was until he opened twitter.

"hoseok used to be my bias, but after seeing his stomach... he's a pig, honestly."

"he's so disrespectful towards his members lmao. they're all so fit, and he's just... ew. not only is he ugly, he's fat too!"

"i'm SO DISAPPOINTED IN HIM! i was expecting him to be one of the buffer members, along with JK and no more dream era jimin. but he's just fat layered with fat."

"i think his tummy is cute!"

"gross. bet he doesn't even care about looking good for ARMY."

hoseok felt a lump in his chest and throat, and tears were starting to form in his eyes. he quickly sucked it up before putting his phone in his pocket, and excusing himself to go to the bathroom.

he felt miserable for eating so much.

"why did you need all of that food, hoseok?"