Chapter 4: The reality, I'm in

Ashe's POV

I cant get hold of what Eleus is saying, anything that his saying doesn't make any sense at all. I am not sure if he is just fooling around but with that serious face I know what he's saying is important.

"I still cant believe this Eleus, its like fitting a puzzle piece from a completely different set of puzzle."

"I know Ashe but I am not lying, remember what you saw at the airport? that is just a big proof for you to believe."

I stopped for a moment because of what Eleus said. How did he know about that? I didn't even mentioned it because I know that he is not going to believe what I saw, because maybe I am just hallucinating. 

"I clearly knew what happened at the airport, that's a phantom Ashe and the person who saved you is a Mana user from Garnet Academy." He said while still driving.

There are no words that is coming out of my mouth right now its still a new information for my brain to digest. I looked at Eleus and I know that he is not lying. I know when Eleus is lying even from the smallest thing, Perks of being close. I guess?

"Explain it to me, I am ready to listen." He looked at me approvingly and drove the car to the side of the road were in.

"The thing you encountered yesterday is a phantom Ashe, their main goal is to eliminate the entire human race which will eventually lead to Singularity F and our Academy trains and recruit mana users to fight this phantoms"

Now it all starts to make sense why that creature tries to kill me and why that guy killed the creature.

"But being a mana user isn't enough, technically speaking everyone have mana mainly because mana is a life energy that every living thing use to survive. Mana users controlls this mana to enhance and produce huge amounts of offense to increase their human attributes. We mana users are classified into six different categories;

Enhancers, this type of mana users are able to increase their attributes to a specific location of their body or an object ,for instance their hands which makes their punch a lot more stronger than before, some of them transfers all of their mana to that specific body part to make a instant win.

Conjurers, they produce a physical independent material out of their mana in this scenario they are able to create an object out of their mana weather it might be a dagger or a psyche.

Emmiters, This type enables the user to deploy their own aura or mana away from their body this typically resembles gunshots and arrows, but this can only last a few minutes or merely seconds."

Im clearly out of words every thing that Eleus is saying is like a strange music to me, I cant understand a thing but its like I've heard of it before. 

"Mimicker, This is similar to conjurers but unlike conjurers which makes objects out of their aura mimickers only transmutes the property of a thing. For an example, a mimicker can copy the attributes of a bubblegum which can stretch and put it in steel making the steel durable but also stretchable.

Manipulators, well they can control a living or non living thing according to a certain way and conditions and they can put such incredible auras into an object."

"What type are you classified then Eleus?" I hate to cut him while explaining but I just cant, my curiosity is about to kill me. He smiled at me and slipped out his phone out of this pocket, and he sqeezed his phone with his right hand without a sweat, so I guess he is an enhancer then. But suddenly the phone got back to normal. What?! 

"I am an enhancer and partially also an manipulator Baby, my main type is  enhancer and through training I developed a skill to manipulate electric stuffs, but I'm still on mastering my manipulations skills. It is rare for mana users to classify in two categories but for Fiorenzas who have a great aura capacity, it is just a piece of cake to have two classifications."

I am stunned by what Eleus can do and how can I not believe him? I have already seen this incredible power bought by his mana. 

"The last Classification is Specialists, The mana users who doesn't fall for the other types is certainly a specialist they have a unique set of skills that is with then since they are born. This is the only type that cant be learned unlike the other types."

"What do you mean by since they are born?"

"This type is the most rarest among the all types and probably the most hard to control, I only know 6 mana users that classify as a specialist. The 4 of them are from the Academy, Patri and Matri."

"Lets go home na, I bet you're exhausted" I just nodded and stare at the whole trip at the road. 

What a day, I didn't expect that the moment I stepped out of our mansion this will what hit me I should've prepared at least, And in just amount of time my life will going to change because that's the reality, I'm currently in.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!
Facebook: Jicah

Thanks for reading till next update!