Chapter 5: Couple of Firsts

Ashe's POV

I arrived at the academy in our car with my two siblings, yet again but this time I have lots of baggage with me, they said that the academy requires the students to stay at the academy. I am so nervous right now , I can see lots of students in their uniforms, The uniform for boys is a long sleeved white polo with navy blue blazers with the academy's logo in the right sleeve and the matching pants. The girls uniform is what bothers me I am okay with the polo and blazer and all but what bothering me is the above the knee skirt.

I've never been worn something like that at all, because in the Sicilian culture we always wear dresses that are typically bellow the knees or ankle level, call us conservative but I do like that culture.

"Hey, Ashe Lets go you'll be late for your test." Elise said while tidying up herself. What? What exam??? Eleus didn't mentioned anything about exams and stuffs! I looked at Eleus in the drivers seat and he gives me a playful smile.

"Ohhh, about the exam I forgot to mention it to you, you're too nerved up the day before yesterday e. One second akala ko baliw kana haha" This signore I didn't even studied for this test and what is this test by the way?

"Dont worry its just a basic knowledge exam, like entrance exams in universities but unlike those exams this consists of ;

50% Academic Exam, a basic knowledge exam from what you learned in primary school till middle school.

30% Water Divination, this will determine which type are you in. and last

20% A practice match between you and also a freshmen here. Dont be nervous sis, I bet you can do it. This will be your scores to your score boards at the academy." My nervousness fired up as I heard what Elise was saying. I took 3 deep breathes and glared at Eleus that is now parking our car.

"E perchè non l'hai appena menzionato ieri, Signore Eleus?" I asked him in Sicilian accent. 

(Translation)

E perchè non l'hai appena menzionato ieri, Signore Eleus = And why didn't you mentioned it to me yesterday, Mister Eleus.

"Scusa Baby, diba sinabihan na kita tungkol sa pagsasalita mo ng Italian dito? Dont use it too frequent and practice more tagalog okay?" He said to me acting like a little child. He pouted at me, I want to pinch his cheeks this certainly brings back memories of having small fights in our childhood.

"Hey don't call me Baby here, and have you forgot multilingual po itong kapatid mo." I said back also acting all cute and pouts as well. Goshh! My momentum of being a Sicilian Princess broke because of this man its been years since I did that.

"Then let's go na po" He pinched my cheeks and got out of the car and opened the door for Elise and me. They are wearing their uniform already while I am in my typical sicilian dress in color lilac.

"Pumunta kana sa classroom mo Ashe, room 276. Okay? dont get lost" said by Elise.

"I wont get lost Signorina" I replied and smiled at her.

"Wow kala mo talaga, nag salita ang batang first time makalabas ng bahay" I glared at Eleus and he runs away from me. "Just joking lil sis, take care, love you!" He shouted at me. That yell gathered some students attention and everyone started to  look at us. Some students particularly girls starts to have this kind of weird reactions when they saw Eleus.