☕️

First week of the semester was ended. Mew started to work at his university this year and he felt relieved when the first week was finished because he thought that the hardest part was over. Mew was young and kinda new at his field but he may be counted as one of the best in his field.
He knew that the department that he is in was hard, he managed to give simple lessons in order not to scare his new students but at the same time he didn't want them to feel too loose so Mew gave them a home work.
After a long tiring morning Mew was in his office during his lunch break and reading the essays he assigned his students last week. He was teaching only the 4th grades but still there were some helpless students who still "writes" their essays from the ones they found on the internet, but on the other hand there were some bright students who write unique essays with their own sentences and using their background knowledge they got from this department.
He took a sip of his coffee and started to check if everyone handed the essays to him on time. There was just one student didn't give Mew the essay, he was unsure to feel happy or annoyed. He felt happy because it wasn't more than one but he also didn't want a disobedient student even if it's just one.
He clearly remembers saying that he will add points to their midterm exams if they do this home work but still this kid didn't even bothered to copy something from the internet and hand his professor the paper. He looked at the name with lots of feelings, "Gulf Kanawut". He tried to recall Gulf's face but he couldn't, because it was just a week that he spend here. Luckily his next lesson was with this class so he could find out who it was.
He looked at the clock on his computer and lunch break was about to finish. He decided to talk about the essays instead of continuing the subject so he arranged the papers, took his coffee with him and went to class.
When he reached the class and headed to his desk, the girls and boys fixed their clothing and position in order to look good for their hot-young professor. There were even some students that wanted to be the coffee mug in his hands.
Mew put the papers on his desk in an aggressive way, put his veiny hands on his waist and looked at the class with disappointment in his eyes. Students were shocked to see this side of him and got scared immediately so silence watched the shock. They knew that they know nothing about him except his handsomeness, but they weren't aware of that their professor can get angry too. Students were surprised by their new professor once again.
Mew moved in front of his desk and started to talk.
"The ones who wrote the essays with their own words shouldn't take it personally but the others who used the holy "copy-paste method" EVEN at this point in their lives and in a department like this should be ashamed." he said.
He sat on his seat and looked again at the students and said "I'm not going to do the lesson today. I'll only talk about your essays." He continued to talk about how it is wrong to steal other's work and think that their professor couldn't figure it out. Students couldn't say anything because they knew they were at fault. Mew finished his talk about the essays and it was time to find the one who didn't brought the essay, the one he is most curious about.
"The most surprising thing was the person who didn't even bothered to scrabble things to a paper and bring it to me." He said while his eyes were searching for a face they don't know.
"That person knows what i am talking about so won't he stand up and explain why he didn't do it?"
A tall, sun-burnt skinned and a shiny brown eyed boy stand up when Mew finished his question. Their eyes met each other and started a fight, they were both trying to see through the other.
Mew didn't expect to meet such a beautiful face like him and even if he couldn't figure it out why he is feeling so complicated while looking at those eyes. Maybe it was because he was blaming himself for not recognising Gulf before. Mew still managed to get his senses and after all of those silent moments with lots of staring he started to talk with the boy.
"Your name is Gulf Kanawut, right?" and the boy nodded his head as a yes and gulped. Gulf was also shooked and he didn't know why his palms were sweating like a tap. He couldn't keep the stare fight with his professor and turned his head down with anxiousness in his eyes.
All of a sudden Mew changed his mind when the boy let his guard down and let Mew see his anxiety. Mew no longer wanted the whole class to be there while he was talking to Gulf, so Mew said "Come to my office." and ended the class right away, took his mug and student's essays from the desk and got out of the class.
Gulf couldn't speak a word and wasn't expecting this so he stayed still for a moment. When he came to his senses he also started to walk out of the class through the crowd heading outside. Every step he take popped another question in his mind. "Why didn't he continue to talk in the class? What am i going to say to him? Should i say the truth? Or should i make excuses? What happened in the class? Why was he staring at me like that? Should i go?" said the voices inside of his head.