📚

Gulf's tears were stopped by the warm embrace. He was still on Mew's lap and one of his professor's hand was playing with his hair gently while the other one was patting his back. Mew said "How do you feel right now? Do you feel better?" with a soft voice. Gulf tightened his arms and legs like he was saying that he didn't want to leave his embrace. Mew chuckled "Okay you can stay longer." he said. Gulf loosened his arms a bit and let his professor breathe. Then he started leave the embrace slowly, their faces were looking at each other right now but Gulf stayed on his lap and still had his arms around Mew's neck.
Gulf was looking directly into Mew's eyes even if his heart was beating like crazy. "Why are you doing this?" said Gulf. "Why are you being so nice to me? You are making me not want to leave your side at all." he added. Mew's gaze slid to Gulf's mouth while he was saying these words. He started to get closer while looking at those pumped lips. As he get closer Gulf closed his eyes but Mew didn't kiss him instead he said "Then I have to ask why are you making me fall for you?" while their lips were touching each other slightly and they were feeling each other's breath. Gulf eyes were still closed and he didn't move back at all. Actually he was barely holding himself from moving forward. "Is this your revenge? You are doing the same thing to me." said Gulf. Mew lips curved a little smile and then put a little kiss on those soft lips. Gulf blushed a little but still managed to make an eye contact.
Gulf removed his hands from his professor's neck and started to wipe his tears from his cheeks with his hands. When he's done Mew looked at him with loving eyes and said "What am i going to do with you?" still having his hands on Gulf's waist. "I don't know about that, but i know that I'll want to come to this room more than before." Mew smiled at him and made Gulf leave his lap gently. "Don't be so sure young boy, I still didn't tell you your assignment." Mew said. Gulf put his head down and let a little laugh escape from his mouth  "I totally forgot about that." he said while smiling. Mew caressed Gulf's cheek and said "Finally i made you smile." which made Gulf's smile wider.
Then he removed his hand, stood up and walked to his desk. After sitting on his chair he opened his drawer and took out a book. Mew said "Your assignment is this book." while handing the book to him. Gulf took it and read the name of the book "A Room of One's Own", it was one of the works of Virginia Woolf. "What do you want me to do with this book?" he said to his professor. "It's a feminist book from a very important female writer right? I want you to re-write this book, or write a new book but in the condition of being inspired from this book. You are free to choose whichever you want."  said Mew leaving Gulf in shock. It was a very hard task, Gulf was aware of this because if it was something that he has to do for his graduation work, it meant that he had to be very detailed about it. "Uhm, can i choose it tomorrow?" Gulf said. Mew smiled at him and nodded his head as a yes. Mew said "I was afraid that you were going to complain about it, I guess you are also aware that you are the only student in this department to handle this kind of an assignment." which made Gulf blush and look to the ground with a smile. Mew couldn't help himself and stroked Gulf's hair gently. Gulf looked at his professor and said while stuttering "I have to go to the class now." and got up immediately and went out of the room. Mew burst a laugh after Gulf left his room. Gulf heard the laugh and run to the toilet because he was blushing even harder now, the boy who sat on his professor's lap and kiss him was gone all of a sudden.
When he went to the toilet he washed his face and looked at the mirror, thinking about what happened again and again. "What am i going to do right now?" he said, but he wasn't aware that he was saying this out loud and he got startled when he get a response. "Are you talking to yourself?" sald Mild. Gulf hold his heart and said "You scared me idiot!" which made Mild laugh. "Come on we'll be late to class, but you have to tell me what made you to do that after the class." he said and grabbed Gulf's shoulder and made him walk to the classroom.
Meanwhile Mew was making a call in his room to the register's office. "May I learn 273728 numbered student's phone please?" he said and waited for the officer there to find the phone number. When they started to tell he wrote it down and closed the phone after thanking. He looked at the paper he was holding and said "Let's see if you can mess with me too Mr.Kao(!)" and smirked. He didn't care if he had good grades at all after learning what he made to Gulf. He was sure that he was going to make this year a hell for that boy, no one should mess with the one he cared, not anymore.

________
Hi guys! Sorry for late update and i'm sorry because the chapter before this had many typos, i always write this story when i'm sleepy (i also don't know why) that's why i am making too many mistakes.
Thanks for reading it. Please don't forget to vote and comment💖