🎒

Mew drank a glass of water after Gulf left his room and started to read his essay. The subject he gave for this essay was very simple for a 4th year student because Mew wanted to see how they can manage a subject which everybody knew or heard before  in a literate way. He only asked them  to write about "Love" and he even allowed them to choose whatever way or style they want to write it. Some of the kids conditions or thought were too lame but he had to give notes objectively even if it was a subjective essay.
Even the title Gulf gave to his essay made things tingle inside of Mew's heart, it was "Love is the Scariest Feeling". Only the title was enough to make the reader think about things, because he tried to explain a feeling with another feeling and both of these were the only two strongest feelings that humans can have. He continued to read it, he couldn't believe that Gulf wrote this less than a day. It was obvious that it wasn't taken from anywhere because he put such personal anxieties and fears about love. He felt sorry for Gulf as he went sentence by sentence. It was clear that Gulf was hurt before, "Why does everything about this kid is sad?" he thought to himself. This essay made Mew wanting to make Gulf feel loved unconditionally. He shook his head in disbelief because if Gulf published this or send this essay to a competition he was sure that it would get many attention.
This way Mew acknowledged that he was not just an ordinary literature student, he was special. Gulf was born to do this, he had both talent and very good way with words. Mew wanted to continue to read it more but he didn't want to finish it, he was going to save it for home. He wanted a clear mind while reading it.
On the other hand Gulf was about to arrive to his class but someone hold him from his bag and made him stumble backwards. When Gulf saw the face he sighed because he knew that he was going to be bullied again. Kao was giving Gulf his evil smile with his hand on Gulf's backpack pulling up the bag. Kao was the second student with highest notes in the class but surely was the dumbest in terms of being a good human. Kao started to shake him and said "I heard you cried again and made a teacher give you another chance." Gulf felt dizzy because of the shaking and didn't say anything. Kao was continuing to shake him and Kao added "I hope you won't get an A because i will beat you then." At that time Mild came and pushed Kao and hold Gulf who was about to fall. Mild said "Just leave him alone, if he gets a high note it's because he is smart not because he cried." Kao just gave a smirk and said "If you interrupt me again i'll make sure to make your life a hell too." and went inside the class.
Gulf pushed Mild gently and said "I'm okay. You don't have to do this. Just don't make him mess with you too. This is our last year i can handle it." Mild looked at Gulf in disbelief "We're 22 years old and this kid is still acts like he is twelwe. Or i changed my mind even 12 year olds wouldn't act like this. He is not even a human he is just a weird creature." he said. Gulf smiled weakly at him and went to class.
"So the school really has started." said Gulf in his mind.
3 days passed it was the end of the second week of the term, graduation work studies programme was releases and Gulf was had to be with Prof. Suppasit 3 days in a week starting from next week. He was feeling anxious about this whole graduation work thing even when he wasn't sure that his father make him continue study. His dad started to say him to quit school and get a job more frequently in spite of Gulf's mother's trying so hard to keep her husband mouth shut. With these heavy thoughts on his mind Gulf was on his way to home still not got out off the campus. He saw Mew talking with a man fiercly in another language. He stopped for a while to look at him. Gulf can clearly see the veins that were popping out from Mew's neck, it was obvious that he was really angry. This side of him scared Gulf a bit.
Mew saw Gulf and when they had a eye contact they looked at each other for like 10 seconds and Mew hold the other man's arm and said something his ear which made the man go. Mew was about to walk near to Gulf but he saw that Gulf was already gone. "I'm sure that we will talk about this later." he said to himself.
Gulf was on the bus station, his head was filled with problems much more than it was before. He was thinking about his bully, his family and his studies, like all of these things were not enough now he had to deal with these feelings his teacher is giving to him. He just wished a normal life like a normal university student but he wasn't sure if he was the problem or the people around him were the problem.
He arrived at his home feeling very heavy inside, opened his journal and started to write. He knew that he would have a breakdown if he didn't have his pen.
It was sunday and after having a fight with his father, he was writing to his journal again when he finished writing his feelings to the paper he realized that he was crying. Realizing it made it worse so he jumped to his bed, buried his head to the pillow and cried his heart out. He knew that he needed that. He didn't cared about the puffy eyes he will have tomorrow and cried till he fell asleep.