👕

Gulf and Mew were heading towards to the Gulf's house and when they got close, Gulf tapped on Mew's arm and said "It's better if i get out of the car here." Mew understood the situation and stopped the car.

Mew didn't want to let go of him, but still it was the best thing to do in this situation. He caressed Gulf's cheeks gently and said "Take good care of yourself and don't forget to text me. I'm sure that I will be curious."  Gulf held Mew's hand on his cheeks and said "I will, see you at school." Mew nodded and Gulf get out of the car.

He started to walk towards to his so called "home", unsure about what kind of reaction he would get. When he reached to his destination, he inserted the keys to the door and slowly opened it. It was quiet inside. He didn't expect silence. Usually his father would be on the couch watching television very loudly. He entered the living room but he was nowhere to be seen.

Gulf's mother rushed from the stairs and hugged him tightly. She said "Where were you? I called you but you weren't picking up! I was so worried about you. I called your friend Mild and he said you weren't with him. I was so worried that I was about to go insane! Where did you go? Are you okay?" Gulf slowly pulled out from his mothers hug and he said "I stayed with another friend of mine. I'm sorry i forgot to charge my phone there." as tears fall down from his face.

He was happy that at least he had his mom caring about him, worrying about him. Once again he felt like he wasn't alone in this earth. He felt sorry for making her so worried. Her mother was wiping the tears around her son's face while he was saying "I'm so sorry mom for making you worry a lot. But everything is going to be okay. I found a part time job at my school. I want to finish my school. Please let me work and study at the same time." He said half shouting.

She also wiped the tears around her face too and looked to the ground without saying anything. He calmed himself and asked "What's wrong mom?" which made her mom cry more. "I am so sorry to make you go through this. I hate that you have to both work and study for us. I wish me working would be enough for our family. I wish your dad also be a man and work for his family." Gulf hugged her mother tightly again. "Everything's going to be okay mom. Once i finish school and have my own job, I will save us both from this hell."

After learning that his father drank a lot last night and sleeping in his room, he went to his room to lay down. Gulf's mom make sure that she will convince his father once he wakes up. Gulf pulled his phone from his pocket and put on to the charger. When the phone opened after waiting for a while, he opened messages to text Mew that everything was okay and he will continue to study. He closed his eyes to take nap. Even though he slept all night soundly in Mew's arms, he was tired as hell because of all the emotional conversations with his mother.

Mew was at home he was glad that it was weekend, because he wouldn't be able to handle work with all of these things in his head. He went to his office in his house, he wasn't going to work but he was going to stalk down that bastard Kao. He looked at all of the home-works and exams that Kao did. Mew was glad that he had access to see all of his student's works.

Hours passed and it was already midnight. He looked at all the 3 years of study because he realised something sketchy. He frowned his brows after realising that Kao definitely bribed all of the other teachers to pass the exams and assigned with flying colors. All of his work and answers were thrash, and no Mew was not taking sides while reading them. It was impossible to not see even if he looked at through the Kao's side.

This bastard was almost going to graduate with honorary degree, but no, not on Mew's watch. He was a lot more than a professor at that school, and he was going to make Kao regret everything he and his family have done in his school.

He quickly dialled his assistant to give information about the situation and to tell what they were going to do with it. He will make all of Kao's work to be counted as cheat and he will open a lawsuit for bribery to all the teachers and Kao. It would be a headache to replace all of those professors and doctors at the department but there were a lot of people waiting for empty spots anyways.

Mew didn't care about the school's reputation because it would more bad to be accused of bribe at university and not doing anything about it. He was sure that those who graduated through bribe will sell themselves by acting silly and illiterate. He didn't want this in his university. Yes he was the dean of the university but he wanted to keep a low profile as he showed his assistant as the dean.

He sighed and said "It was time to make a change in this school anyways." to himself. He was heading to his room and then he saw the shirt that Gulf was in yesterday. He smiled and took the shirt and smelled it. It smelled like him. He considered not washing it but then he remembered that he now was titled as Gulf's boyfriend, he could smell him rather than the shirt he wore. He put it in the laundry room and went straight to his bed.