Chap.3- Talking about Harry

Ok so it wasn't that big a deal, him going to the same school as me but come on! as soon as i meet a hot new guy he is swiftly taken from my grasp and given to the barbie bitches. so unfair.

As soon as i got home from my day of dreaming about Harry, i walk up stairs and run to the phone. i have to call Holly. she would kill me if i didnt let her know about Harry.

i pick up the phone and diall within a few mere seconds theother line picks up.

"omg helloooo!" good ol' Holly

"hey omg have i got news for you!" i am practically jumping up and down now and our conversation only just started.

"oooow im already excited!" now i can hear her feet pounding on the floor beneath her "do tell !"

"ok so i was galloping Trib and then this like rider came out of know where and he was just in front of us so i stopped Trib but just in time and the guys horse reared and he like feel off, i felt soooo bad! but anyway i got of and his horse kept rearing and landing on all fours then rearing again so i worked a lil magic and finaly got it to settle down..."

"wait ! Weres the guy coming into this? i was guessing you called me about a guy?! wheres the guy!" she says. ok Holly is absolutely awesome and all and shes my besties but she has really low patiences levels.

"just like listen let me rambol gurl im in loooe u gotta be happy for me !? and you need to be patient!" she groaned but waited "ok so i finaly got the horse to settle down then i remembered the rider so i turned around and there he was!"

"who?! details!? bloddy hell !" Holly...she really has NO patience.

" the guy! the guy of my dreams ! but let me finish my story ok....so he was there and like the whole time this dude was lying in the dirt watching me while i got his horse. Being such a good boy Trib stayed put! Im soo proud of him ! but anyway i looked at this dude and omg....talk about love at first site like come on hunny he was gorgeous LIKE UNDESCRIBABLY GORGEOUS! and oi hes mine so back off bitch" i laughed into the photo and took a deep breath, gosh i was getting way to girly for my liking.

"wowa baby! so like did you talk to him?!" by now Holly was screaming her lungs out. The world probably knew my story by now.

oops.

"yes of course" i sighed "he was soo easy to talk to Holly. You know i just knew what to say and talk about good looking his horse. man i shouldve had a camera on me ! that creature was stunning !"

"i dont care about the bloody horse! i wanna know more about the guy, so keep going"

After finaly explaining every single second that me andHarry spent together and letting her know that hes mine once again i finaly hung up.

Tomorow was monday, going to be one very interesting day.

_________________________________________________________________________

 Monday morning......

"wake up sweetie, it is now officailly the end of school holidays and officially the first day back at school so get up you don't want to miss the bus" Mum walks into my room and opens the blinds, glancing at me before leaving the room.

"ooohno" i moan.

"ohhyes!" she yells as she walks down the stairs.

ohhno.....

school....monday...morning...Trib.....ride...yesterday....HARRY!

I quickly pull the sheets of and get out of bed, i walk over to my closet pull out some clothes and run to the bathroom.

I had promised Harry that i would meet him at the bus stop, that means i cant miss the damn bus let alone be late like i usually am.

crap.

After having the quickest shower known to history i pull my long wavy hair into a low pony tail and pull it over my shoulder while skipping down the stairs.

"well don't you look nice" Mums says winking at me as i grab a peice of toast from the middle of the table and bite into it with a glare at mum.

"shuve uggk" i mumble through a moyuthful of toast.

"what was that?? Your still late ! oh yess i kniow it happens every morning" Mum teases me

i swallow the toast "shut up and be nice please" i smirk as i peck her on the cheek, grab my bag and walk out of the kitchen and through the front door onto the porch.

As i closed the heavy wood door behind me i take a deep breath, brush the crumbs of my high waisted black skirt, rearange my tucked in clean white button up blouse and pull up my knee high black socks .

 As i walk towards the bus stop i hear a yip and i see Holly climbing out of a ute. She stumbles but seems to hold firm on her bag then comes running towards me her bag flapping at her side.

she squeals once again before launching herself at me and rapping me in a huge squealing hug.

"omg ! its been like 48 hours since ive seen you i don't know how im still alive !!" sarcasm deeply showing in my voic as i hug her back.

she pulls back and looks at me "I know right?! ok so weres mr. yours??"

"glad you got one thing right" i laugh as we walk towards the bus stop and sit on the bench "i don't know hes probably not here yet and by the way could you pretty please not speak that loud, he probably wont be mine for long with the barbie bitches still going to our school"

"yeah your right" she says a little down heartidly.

"oi where'd my best friend go ?!" i slap her gently on the shoulder.

she laughs "im right here girlfriend" no wonder she's blonde.

As people begin to fill the bus stop, i start to get worried. where is he??!!

"hey gorgeous" i practically jump out of my seat.

who the hell would do that to a poor inicent girl like me ?!

pls pls pls pls read voment ! fan ! i no its short but pls pls pls advise would help :) xx