Voices That Bring A Key To A Forgotten Past

The first thing I see in the morning is Calsie with a paddle smacking my face so I can wake up. My cheek hurts.

        "Wake up!" ~Calsie. I hold the paddle and push her away. "Seems like you're awake already." ~Calsie.

        "No shit." I stretch out and look around. I'm on the couch in the main room. I live in a special house that's separated from the place where others sleep. The house is for the Surface Crew, so we all live in it. I forgot why I'm here.

        "Geez! You stink! Go take a shower!" ~Calsie. I sniff my armpit. Ewwww. I need a shower. I scratch my head and head to the bathroom. "Oh, wait! Ava is i-" ~Calsie. Her voice dials down as I step into the changing room. In the room is Ava, butt naked. I blush a little.

        "H-h-h-h-hi Ava." I look back and Calsie has a fist ready for me. I stand still looking sideways so I don't look at either of them.

        "Oh, sup Tatsu-kun." ~Ava. She just casually says hi to me as she's naked. I look back at her and somehow she covered herself in less than a second. I look at her towel, or actually what's coming out of the towel. My nose bleeds a little. "Tatsu-kun, you're bleeding." ~Ava. She puts her finger under the dripping blood and it spreads on her finger. She licks it and smiles. "This is good, mind if I have some more?" ~Ava.

        "Uhhh, yea." I peek over at Calsie and she's got a scared look on her face. I guess that's a normal girl's reaction. Or at least, the closest we could get to being normal.

        Ava puts her face closer. "What's wrong? Never seen a girl naked before?" ~Ava. I blush more as she starts to unravel her towel.

        "Whoa there! That's where it crosses the line." ~Calsie. She puts another towel around Ava and pushes her out the door. "We'll talk about this later Tatsu-kun!" ~Calsie. I have a feeling that it won't be a regular "talk."

        Something catches my eye. There was a basket that had clothing in it. It's probably Ava's clothes. Wait, I don't see a bra. Does that mean... I look through the basket to check. Thankfully, there was a bra and I controlled my inner pervert and put it back. Before I put it back, something else catches my eye. It's a key. The key is crooked and splattered with blood, but I have a strange feeling looking at it. Like I saw it before. I can't explain it. My head starts to hurt. Maybe a shower might help.

        I strip naked and head into the actual bathroom. I peek inside to make sure no one is inside and no one seems to be in there. I head to the shower head and take a shower. It feels nice to have hot water on you after a day of work. My eyes grow blurry and I start to feel drowsy. "No, I can't sleeeeeeeep~." Too late. I'm down before I know it.

        I wake up in my bed. What happened? Oh, yea. I slept in the bathroom. I wonder who pulled me in here. I still had an image of Ava naked in my head when I was sleeping so I hope it wasn't any of the girls. I check the time. It's 5:30, an hour and so before dinner. I guess I skipped lunch. My stomach growled. Might as well get some food now. I head to the kitchen.

        Before I actually get in the kitchen, my head starts to hurt. It was like someone shoved needles in my brain. I start to wobble to the emergency button. I fall on my knees, but keep going. "Almost there!" I reach as far as I could and then my vision blurs and I'm on the ground.

        A gunshot flies past my face as my vision comes back. I'm at the side of a street, sitting down near a gun shop. I don't know why I'm here. I don't know what happened. More gunshots fly by and I looked at the direction they were flying to. My eyes widened. They were headed towards humans. My heart starts feeling weird. It was the needle sensation again. I looked to the other side. My eyes widened even more. It was other humans. I checked the side they were shooting at again and again. None of them are zombies. So why? Before I could try to answer it, I hear a strange voice in my head.