Chapter Two

Rainbowstar practically threw us in the hotel room and slammed the door. We got up and I started bawling. ShortCircuit held me close to him, softly patting my back.

"What happened, you two?" Lunamoon asked.

"Rainbowstar literally threw us in here and slammed the door." ShortCircuit explained. Inferno shook her head.

"We've been wondering about her and her mood swings lately. Her eyes have been an odd shade for a whole week." Inferno said.

"And her attitude has sucked, too." Weather added in.

"Why is she acting this way?" I asked, my voice muffled from my face buried in ShortCircuit's shoulder.

"We've been asking ourselves the exact same thing!" Halloween said.

"Yeah, it's never like Rainbowstar to abuse you like that. She can be strict, yes, but never throw you around like you're worthless pieces of garbage." Shyne chimed in.

"Well, whatever this is, we've got to find out for ourselves." ShortCircuit said.

We got outside after the rain stopped again for a few minutes. The Immortals were wearing rain ponchos, Rotom had a shield around him and we were vulnerable.

"I haven't seen Rainbowstar after she dumped us in your room." I said.

"Well, let's go to her favourite places to be to get some clues." Rotom said. I glanced at him, he was wearing a hat and carried a magnifying glass.

"Rotom, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Ahem, it is Detective Rotom to you right now." Rotom said to me with a huge smile.

"Who what now?" ShortCircuit scratched at his head in confusion.

"Detective Rotom!" Rotom sang-song. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, Detective Rotom, can you find Rainbowstar's tracks?" Lunamoon giggled when she asked.

"Certainly, Lady Lunamoon!" Rotom replied with a wink and got down low to the ground. Lunamoon blushed and she giggled more. Rotom searched quickly for any signs of her tracks. I sniffed an unfamiliar scent on the ground.

Evil... I thought in alarm. I smelled the stench trail in front of where Rotom nearly found the tracks. I bumped into him by accident and sent him flying right into Halloween's hair.

"AH! GET OUT OF MY HAIR!" Halloween screamed as she tried to reach for Rotom who was also screaming in fright. ShortCircuit and the others ran to follow me because my adrenaline was running very high. I was quickly following the trail all the way towards Alola Region. I felt a lot of weight on my back. I felt ShortCircuit and the others struggle to climb on top of me as I flew over the water.

"Hey, if I stick my foot in the water, would I kill all the water types in the sea?" ShortCircuit asked in a goofy voice.

"Don't do it!" Everyone except me screamed at ShortCircuit. I sensed a disturbance in Alola. I flew faster as excess adrenaline was pumping through my veins. I felt the familiar presence of my Third Eye kicking in as I flew to my top speed. I didn't want to summon an Ultra Wormhole, I wanted to find Rainbowstar and why she was she in Alola. The clouds in the sky didn't change colour at all; the wind was quickly picking up as I was dashing in the air. I kept following the trail. It became stronger and stronger by the time I was reaching Po Town. Why was the scent getting stronger THERE? That place was crawling with Team Skull and Team Black Star members. Finally, some of my adrenaline calmed down and I instantly felt very tired. We landed right in front of the shady mansion where the members of those thuggish teams were. Beads of sweat formed in and out of my armor, making me feel uncomfortable. My friends went off of my back and told me that I did amazing and that my flying was incredible. I tiredly licked each of their faces and laid on the ground for a while. ShortCircuit sat next to me.