Introduction

This will follow the 2019-20 Championship season. Just with different results.

"Hey. Pass the ball here!"

That was what you herd as you dribbled the ball upfield. Suddenly, you were taken out by a ferocious challenge from a Stoke player. It didn't hurt, but it was definitely unnecessary. You squared up to him in anger, making your point clear.

Elsewhere

"HEY! That's my brother you asshole!"

"Seulgi, calm down. I'm sure he's ok."

"He came in late and got none of the ball! That could've seriously injured him!"

In Red Velvet's dorm, they were watching you play the opening game of the new season. Playing for Leeds United, you were currently playing in your first season professionally. You were determined to get promoted back to the Premier League. Why did Red Velvet care so much though, especially Seulgi?

Well, you two were siblings. Kinda.

She took you in after something happened in your life. If she hadn't decided to take a break during their American tour, who knows what could've happened.

Little teaser for you guys. School work progress is decent and I should finish on schedule. I hope to update this book and my other book over the weekend. As you can see, this is a football-themed book with Seulgi occupying an older sister role. Stay tuned. Backstory will be unpleasant, so just a warning.