The Charity Match: Second Half +Post-game Interview

While you were taking a break during halftime, you decided to walk out on the field to watch what was going on.

You heard plenty of cheers so you were intrigued.

Walking out of the tunnel, you were met by a stunning sight.

Blackpink, Twice, and Red Velvet were all performing a collaboration song they had been hiding from fans. Turns out they had been planning this without the knowledge of their CEOs. Through everyone you noticed one person immediately.

Seulgi.

It was a stark contrast from the Seulgi you knew.

From a cute, bubbly character to a charismatic, sexy dynamite. Where did this come from?

'Is this really my sister?'

As you looked on in a shocked manner, J-Hope walked up next to you.

"You good?"

Snapping out of it, you turned to him and nodded.

"Y-Yeah. Just a little stunned."

"Why's that?"

"I've never seen these groups perform. To see it in person...wow. Just, wow."

"Hey I feel you there. It's different seeing people you adore perform in person rather than on a screen. Name's J-Hope. Pleasure to meet you."

"You as well."

The two of you shake hands as he asks you a question.

"When did you become so good at football?"

"I just practice a lot. No one really taught me anything."

"And you're this good? Come on!"

You were taken aback by the response. No one had ever told you that you were talented in any way, shape, or form. To hear it from a K-Pop idol was something else.

"Um, it's really not that impressive. I honestly don't think football's that big here."

"It's not to be honest, but we know talent when we see it. Do you have plans to go pro?"

"I mean, I'd like to. But it's gonna be tough in Europe."

"Why not here?'

"Doesn't appeal to me. Europe's better for development while other leagues are more for homegrown talent to send to Europe. Does that make sense?"

As the two of you continue to converse, the performance ends and the crowd goes wild.

J-Hope bids you goodbye before turning back to the locker rooms.

Turning back to return to your team, you're stopped by Seulgi.

"(Y/N)!"

She runs up to you and hugs you tightly. Caught off guard, you return the gesture.