What now?

(D/N)= Dad's name

(M/N)= Mom's name.

As you finished your story, Seulgi couldn't help but feel awful. No one deserved to go through what you did. She didn't know what to say after that.

You looked to see her frozen on the spot.

"I'm sorry Seulgi. I know this is a lot and I apologize that I threw it all on you at once."

"No no, it's ok. I'm just...stunned. Do you genuinely have no one to turn to for help?"

You shook your head.

"House burned up with everything and everyone in it. I always carry my phone and earbuds, but that's it."

"Jesus...what about adoption?"

"That could work. I just don't know the numbers of the centers or whatever their called. The thought of moving in with strangers is a little daunting however."

"I see..."

Seulgi was debating. She had only known you for, maybe 45ish minutes now, but she wanted to know you more. If you agreed, it would change not only her life, but the lives of both yourself and her other members. She had to make sure her parents, her members, and you were ok with it though. She decided to address the situation later.

What she was planning to do was bigger than her debut.

"Hey (Y/N). I have to go back now, but I was wondering if you would like to come with me?"

"I appreciate it, but I don't want to intrude."

"Please. I insist."

It was your turn to think. In the short time you had met Seulgi, she had been nothing but sweet to you. As of right now, she was the only one you had, at all. Everyone else was gone. Leaving her would be a huge risk, plus, it seemed like she enjoyed your company.

I mean, if she's offering...

"I'll come along. I just don't want to your colleagues to be weirded out or anything."

'Colleagues. Are you serious? Oh wait, I don't think he knows who Red Velvet is.'

Struggling to contain her laughter, Seulgi said, "They won't mind after I explain."

"How much will you tell them?"

You had a point.

The others weren't aware of what you were going through and Seulgi felt like it wasn't her place to tell. But this was her second family after all. They've been through so much together.

She kneeled down to your level as you were still on the bench together.

"(Y/N). The colleagues I have are more than friends. These are my sisters. We go way back and we tell each other everything. If one of us is struggling, we do not hesitate to help them out. I won't tell them everything, but it needs to be enough so they get a hold of the severity of the situation. It's all up to you though."

As much as you were unsure on who these colleagues were, you were leaning towards trusting them. Why? Well it seemed that they were trustworthy. From what Seulgi has described them as, they gave off the impression of people who would respect your privacy.

But for a first meeting, everything would be too much.

"You can tell them what you think is enough. I would appreciate it if you left out some parts of my life that are personal. You know which ones."

Unexpectedly, she lunged at you for a hug.

"Thank you (Y/N). I promise to keep my explanation limited."