𝗢𝘁𝘁𝗼

𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗦

𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗦.
1964 𝗧𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗮, 𝗢𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮

Yesterday was interesting, I killed 3 people and got hurt, I also spent the day with soda which was fun. I really like him. Like I really like him.

Today I hopped out of bed and noticed I had a bruise on my cheek,from yesterday. I looked at my arm and the hand marking was still there. I went to my closet and grabbed a white tight mini skirt that was high waisted and a yellow long sleeve sweater I tucked it into my skirt and put on some black boots with high think heels on them. I put on my gold necklace and some rings. I went to my bathroom and washed my face and did my make up. I tried covering the bruise as much as possible but it still showed. I brushed my hair and left it wavy. I grabbed my purse with my things cause you never know, and walked out of the house.

"dove stai andando?" (Where are you going?) my papa asked me

"I'm spending the day with my friends, you said I could, so I am." I said grabbing a apple and eating it.

"ok chiamami se non altro"(Okay call me if anything) my papa gave me a hug "let Pedro take you" I nodded and walked out to the black limo "Ti amo Caterina"

"To amo papa" I gave him a warming grin and closed the car door

"Dove?" (Where to?) Pedro asked me

"Casa di sodapop" (Sodapops house)

"tu e quel ragazzo vi state avvicinando" ( you and that boy are getting close) he said driving

"I've only spent one whole day with him well almost"

"Caterina if your papa doesn't like him.."

"I know," I mumbled

"Metti una buona parola per lui, ho visto quanto ti rende felice" (Put a good word for him, I saw how happy he makes you) he said

"I know and I will, papa is just dealing with a lot of business right now and I don't want to make him mad"

"He's already mad" Pedro chuckled and I giggled "we are here"

"Grazie Pedro" I smiled and got out

"Stammi bene amore" (take care love) I closed the door and opened the gate.

I knocked on the door and bit my lip and smiled, I heard some foot steps and the door open

"You don't have to knock-Oh Caterina What are you doing here so early?" Soda said fixing his hair,