Void

What if you came to write all that is bottled up inside of you onto a piece of paper, every single detail about how you're feeling and you hold that paper in front of you with your pen on the right, but somehow the paper stayed empty and you couldn't write your feelings down any better.

the feeling of emptiness is terrifying, it's not feeling sad nor happy it's just a feeling that is there, just a plain feeling inside you that makes you believe there is a hole inside of you, that makes you believe that you exist but you are not alive and that you're a body without a soul.

The longer you feel this way the more dead you seem to appear, and it hurts because nothing can stop that feeling not even eating when you feel you're full, nor covering yourself up with a blanket and staying in the dark all day.

You can't even tell anyone about it, because you can't even explain it to yourself. though you are longing for someone to say HI!, how are you? You want someone to text first, although you might lie that you are doing good but you're actually not okay,you've been dying for a text from someone and longing for that warm feeling a hug can give you from someone you care about, and it's just suffocating to know that you've always been nothing to anyone and you don't matter.

In the end, it's you alone, and no one can understand you more than you and not until you take care of yourself then that's when people will begin to care so keep on pushing harder and if you're going through hell keep going, grow a tree of hope because this isn't permanent.