Chapter 1: Nostalgia (Part Two)

Thank you for reading this story so far! I have more chapters on the way, so be sure to keep up! Anyway, on with the story!

==============================

... The one and only Grimm Troupe himself standing by his tent, but why did he appear so soon in the middle of the game? And shouldn't I be collecting flames right about now? What's going on?

She approached him with caution because of the fact it might be a glitch in the game or worse, the screen freezing over. But what really caught her off guard is that he... smiled at her when they interacted?

"Ah! Well well~ Look who's here again for another favor~ It's been a while since you last visited me!" he chuckled and lifted his cape up as he usually does in-game.

Okay--- now I'm really REALLY freaked out. Why is he speaking differently towards my character and he knows I come here that often? Am I losing my mind right now?

She lowered down the character's head a bit in an attempt to show deep confusion to Grimm, he eventually got what she's trying to express right now.

"Oh! Don't be confused, dear one! I am well aware you found an interest in me~ Do you not~?" he stated with a playful tease which made her blush a bit.

I-Interest in him? What?---Noooo- No way! He's just a fictional video game character! I shouldn't have emotional feelings for such a thing...right?

( Darling, just admit it. You like him.)

She started to dislike the way he responded to and got a little bit upset by that. Making her character walk away from him after he finished talking, this took him by surprise and frantically followed behind her.

"H-Hey wait, I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm deeply and truly sorry for the way I acted. Don't leave yet, please." he pleaded and looked down in shame. Light-emitting from his crimson eyes dimming out slowly.

Ugh, I swear to Void this bug is gonna be the end of me. I just know it.

She moved her character around to face him again and this seems to make him happy. Still offended that he assumed she would have some sort of infatuation towards him but she didn't want to be rude nor cold on him either. So she just let it slide and wished to forget about it. Knowing clearly for herself that she doesn't have any feelings for Grimm and never will.

(Y/N, stop acting a tsundere and just go with it!)

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you are going to for my behavior." he gestured to follow her to his tent and so she did.

In the normal game, Divine and Brumm are in the tents with him but I noticed neither of them were here.

" Now you might be wondering why I brought you here. Well, you see dear one. I-"

The sound of the bus wheel stopping interrupted his dialogue and she had to pause the game and packed it in the Switch back in the bag. Disappointed that she didn't get the chance to hear what Grimm wanted to say.

Little do they now...it was just only the beginning...

==============================

Revised in: 3/17/20
Minor changes: 3/18/20