𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤: 3.1

꧁☬༒ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴼᵛ༒☬꧂

꧁☬༒ᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴼᵛ༒☬꧂

"Sirius Black, huh."

I flip the daily prophet, and it seems like he escaped the Azkaban.

BLACK STILL AT LARGE
Sirius Black, possibly the most infamous prisoner ever to be held in Azkaban fortress, is still eluding capture, the Ministry of Magic confirmed today.
"We are doing all we can to recapture Black," said the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, this morning, "and we beg the magical community to remain calm."
Fudge has been criticized by some members of the International Federation of Warlocks for informing the Muggle Prime Minister of the crisis.
"Well, really, I had to, don't you know," said an irritable Fudge. "Black is mad. He's a danger to anyone who crosses him, magic or Muggle. I have the Prime Minister's assurance that he will not breathe a word of Black's true identity to anyone. And let's face it -- who'd believe him if he did?"
While Muggles have been told that Black is carrying a gun (a kind of metal wand that Muggles use to kill each other), the magical community lives in fear of a massacre like that of twelve years ago, when Black murdered thirteen people with a single curse.

Murdered thirteen people? That's not a lot at all.

"A follower of no-nose? Pfftt." I continued reading the paper.

I shook my head, sighed and placed the paper on my table. I stared out of my window. "The students will be coming here soon..."

I closed my eyes to take a nap, soon after, I fell asleep.

"Come on now, Sirius! Quick!"

I immediately opened my eyes. I'm in the Hogwarts hallway.

"How in the bloody world-"

But someone bumps into me, causing us two falls—them on top of me.

"Well, hello there, Pretty Lady."

A guy with glasses smirked at me, and he looked like Harry.

"James! Are you alright- who's this pretty girl?"

His friends came, three of them. One with long black hair, blonde and brown.

"Um, could you get off me? This is annoying me right now."

"Oh! My bad, I'm sorry. I never saw you around here. Are you new?" James asked.

"That can't be, in the middle of the school year? Isn't that a bit weird?" The blonde guy says.

"Peter, stop it. Let the pretty girl explain herself." The long hair guy winked at me.

"Who are you all? WAIT, what year are we in right now?" I asked.

The four of them looked at each other "1975, why? Oh and my name is Peter" The blonde guy said, and it turns out his name is Peter.