Chapter 5

Day 11 (little bit l o n g e r chapter than usual)
What The Hell Is My Life Lmao

So apparently now that Wyatt Oleff wants to be my friend. Jaeden Martell has forgiven me. And Jack Dylan Grazer thinks I'm badass. They want to test my power. If I can control it. Wyatt thinks I should control my temper first and honestly I agree with him. If I lost my temper my power would show something. Like the bloody nose, or rattling rose vase, even when Wyatt notices me clench my fist is enough to show I need to control it!

Wyatt also thinks that I should tell Sophia. I don't know. It would probably be nice to have her on my side and I don't think she would get scared of me. Or tell anybody. What I'm worried about is that if too many people find out, word will spread and people will learn about me.

Should I tell Sophia? Every time I get angry, there's a light buzzing in the back of my head. Even when I nearly blacked out that one time on the rock climbing wall...I need to figure this shit out.

Whether or not I tell Sophia...I'll have to figure it out when the time comes. Spending time with Wyatt doing this though...I have no idea how it's going to go. He's an old friend. And we're just friends. But I had a crush on him when I was younger. I still do. But my anger and nervousness won't let me appreciate it. Appreciate anything.

The thing I'm most worried about...is that if I do something horrible...something I regret...I may never want to come back and show my face. But I don't want to...kill...myself...like mom...fuck...

I'm so sorry. If everything falls apart but you still love me. You'll...you'll let me go.

Alexis.
Wyatt.
Jack.
Jaeden.
Sophia.
Genine.

It'll only come to that decision only when I have no other options for my name.

"What do I grab onto if I feel like I'm falling?"

Rantipole
A wild reckless young person, to be wild or reckless

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I wake up, yawning tiredly. I turn over, opening my eyes. Wyatt is still sleeping over in his bed.

His hair is still a bit of a mess. Little snores escape his mouth. And he's...shirtless.

I blush anxiously, the heat rising to my face. Stop staring. Stop staring. Stop staring. Stop staring.

Wyatt stirs awake and cracks his eyes open, before hissing from the morning light. He looks over at me and I quickly roll on my back and stare at the ceiling.

"Morning." He has this deep morning voice, slightly groggy before he clears his throat.

"Oh, morning, Wy." I say, turning over to him. He sits up and turns around to face me.

"Ready for today?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe. My power only seems to be tampered by emotions. And I don't want this to get out of hand."

"Don't worry." Wyatt reassures. "We're all going to take a hike this morning. It'll be to the right of the camp, all we'll arrive at the waterfalls, a different area of the forest."