Chapter 7

Day 32
Off To Ireland

It's been a whole month since we all came to this camp. So you know that means?!

Probably not.

We're going to a different country to continue the camping trip. Don't know if I actually told you...every month we go to a different country to have a diverse experience in this four-month community campus.

So I guess...I feel fairly excited about it.

We're going to Ireland!

Imagine if our next camp was near a pub. Heh. That'd be funny. I hope it's gonna be somewhere nice. I heard Ireland rains a lot. Irish Man JackSepticEye doesn't live in Ireland anymore so my chances of meeting him went kaput.  .  _.

Little BB8 A.I drove everyone crazy for a couple of days in the camp. Julius seems to think it was adorable so that made me happy! He's a nice guy! Ruby, on the other hand, thought it was a cheap bucket of bolts. Probably would malfunction in sand or water. Although it may be true, I really hope it doesn't.

Me and Wyatt have gotten closer. I'm happy to say we're really good friends. My heart really beats for him. But I know I can't have him...love is a difficult thing. And it something will always get in the way to ruin love. Jaeden, Sophia, Jack, Finn, Chosen, and Jeremy are friends of mine now. I'm glad they were really respectful about my presence. I never really thought they would ever want to befriend someone like me.

I mean, I'm me. And they're them. Some things are too good to be true and having friends like them as well as Genine didn't just seem to be something I would deserve. Whatever the case. My power seems to be something I can and cannot control. I don't know what to do about it. But I'm trying.

Especially Wyatt though. I really really like him but again, I probably can't have him. If my power were to break, I could hurt him. I can't risk that, I don't want to lose him. So I have to hide my feelings for him. As long as I have this power and my temper. I'm a threat to people I love and Wyatt doesn't deserve pain from me. I just want him to be safe.

But I have to let him go. Wyatt isn't interested in me, he said there was another girl. That isn't me. Argh, stop being depresso Y/n.

Anywho, IRELAND!! Here I come!!

"Only you can give me that feeling."

Erlebnisse
The experiences, positive or negative, that we feel most deeply, and through which we truly live, not mere experiences, but experiences

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Lightsaber battle! Kick his ass, Y/n!" Genine cheers. The little BB8 droid whirrs loudly, noping the hell out of being in the middle of us and rolls over to Jaeden. I laugh, before pulling my Kylo Ren saber from my belt. Wyatt's is already drawn, it only turns on and off with sounds and the blue color. Mine, however, has the plastic inside the saber so when I press the button, the sound draws, the color glows, and the plastic pieces of the saber push out from the three sides. I don't even know how it fits in the saber.