Two.

Shailene's POV

I'm due any day now and I am twice as HUGE! I can't wait for Skyler to get out. Theo is also getting a little antsy about Skyler being born because it's taking so long for her to come. I've already packed my overnight bag when we have to go to the hospital when my water breaks which I'm hoping will be soon. We're invited to go to Violetta's party for her huge dancing contract and I kind of don't want to go but Theo has been begging me to go with him so I gave in and have to go. All I want to do is stay home; this baby is coming any time soon and we're going off to party with Ansel and his girlfriend. I get dressed for the party in one of my dresses that my mom got me from my wedding present. It's a long lavender dress that ends around my ankles; I wear black flats and bring my phone and wallet in my clutch.

"Let's go, Theo!" I said sounding a bit annoyed that I have to go. Theo runs down the stairs in his suit holding his shoes and jacket in his hand and his tie in his mouth.

"Okay, I'm ready let's go," Theo says to me removing the tie from his mouth. I walk up to him and smile while putting his tie on for him while he straightens out his jacket and gives me a kiss. We leave the house to go to Violetta's party at their house. We arrive and there's music booming and some paparazzi outside Ansel and Violetta's house, snapping right away when we arrive. To be honest, I don't blame them for doing their job but sometimes it's just annoying when they try to get into other people's business; thankfully there's security so we don't get stampeded on.

"Shai!  Theo! Oh my God, thanks for coming!" Violetta says hugging Theo and me and brings us to the center of the party where Ansel is the DJ playing his EDM tracks for people to dance.

"Hey, I think I'm just gonna go sit down," I tell Theo as I make my way to the tables. The tables had little name plaques on them so it took a while to find mine and Theo's seats which were right next to Ansel's and Violetta's.  I sit down and take my phone out and look at the photos that consist of me and Theo kissing or pictures of ultrasounds and some baby things that I might get for Skyler.  As I'm about to go find Theo a sudden rush of pain hits me and it was unbearable; my legs are wet and I knew what was happening. I grab my phone and try calling Theo but the pain comes back and I nearly drop my phone.

"Shai, are you alright?" Violetta runs up to me. I didn't realize she was close. She says something but I don't hear it all I see is her grabbing my phone and calling someone on it. Seconds later Theo arrives with his phone in his hand panting.

"Shai, Oh my God is the baby coming?" He asks in a panicked tone. The music is so loud that thankfully no one hears my screams of pain that comes with every contraction I get.

"I'll bring her to the guest room over here. Then you go grab your car and pull up to the garage. When you're in, give me a call on Shai's phone so I can bring her out there for you guys to get to the hospital." Violetta tells Theo. He does what he is told and runs to go get our car into their garage.  Thankfully no one has noticed me wincing at the pain that comes every few minutes. My phone starts buzzing so I look at it hoping that it would be Theo but it wasn't it was Ansel texting me like crazy asking why Violetta and I are 'ditching' the party; I ignore him and continue walking with Violetta to the room which seemed like forever when we finally made it I rush to the bed and sit down trying to control my breathing while I wait for Theo.  Ansel pops his head in the room looking worried at us until he finally clicks and realizes what's happening.

"Shai where's Theo?" He asks looking at me then to Violetta. Just as I'm about to answer him my phone rings and I answer it. Theo.

"Babe I'm outside, get Violetta to bring you in here quickly!" Theo says in a panic. I hang up and look at Violetta and Ansel and they both know what that look means. Ansel picks me up bridal style and runs through the crowd of people who have now made a pathway for us three to get through. Theo is in the garage with the car door open waiting for us to get in. Thankfully Ansel was carrying me while Violetta told one of her friends to keep the party going while we're gone so that the paparazzi wouldn't suspect a thing. It took us about twenty minutes to get to the hospital and I was in the most pain I could possibly be in when we arrived. Theo runs to the front desk while Ansel and Violetta are helping me stand up. Doctor Reyes sees me and her eyes widen when she runs up to me with a couple of nurses behind her.