Chapter 25

*** still Phils POV***
***Phone conversation***

Jay= Dans mum
Annie= Phils mum

Also I'm sorry in advance I don't know Dan or Phils mums name... :( sorry but I hope you enjoy the chapter xx

"Hello?" Our mums said at the same time.

"Anne is that you?" Jay asked.

"Yes, hi Jay," my mum said, "I thought it was my son who called."

"It was mum," I laughed, "we just called both of you at the same time so that we could make an annoucment."

"Ooooh," our mums said in sinc

"So, you both know that we were dared by Kelsie to fake date," Dan said.

"Yes," Jay smiled, "is this going where I hope it's going?"

"Please say it is," my mum smiled.

"Are you asking if we are really dating?" Dan asked.

"I am indeed."

"Well," I said, "the answer to that question is..."

Dan and I finished the sentence together, "yes!"

Our mums errupted in squeals and giggles and the three of us burst out laughing.

"Is that Kelsie?" Jay asked.

"Yeah," Kelsie said, "Hi Jay, hi Anne."

"Hello Kelsie," our mums chorused.

"Thank you so much for finally getting Dan and Phil to realize that they were in love," Jay said.

"Yes," mum agreed, "thank you!"

Kelsie laughed, "don't thank me. They would have figured it out on their own eventually."

"Very true," mum said, "but thank you none the less."

We both mumbled a 'thanks and I love you' and hung up the phone.

"Alright Kelsie," I said, "your turn."

"I don't know about this guys," she said.

"No buts Kelsie," Dan said, "we called and told our mums now it's your turn for you to call yours."

"Fine," Kelsie grumbled.

***New Phone Conversation***

"Hello Kelsie," Andy smiled.

"H-h-hi mum," she mumbled.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I have something I need to tell you," she said, "please, please, don't hate me."

"Sweety I could never hate you," she sighed, "what makes you think I ever would?"

"Because I-I-I'm disgusting."

"Now why would you ever think that?" Andy asked.

"Do you remember when I was 15 and I told Katie something and she completely shunned me?" I asked.

"Yes I remember," she frowned, "you were depressed for months and you came home crying."

"Well, I'm ready to tell you what I told her."

"Oh, sweety that makes me so happy. Go on please tell me," she said.

"Well, mum, I-I-I can't do this."

"Please Kelsie I promise, I won't hate you."

"Okay. Here goes. Mum I-I'm le-s- lesbian."

There was a pause for a moment and then, "oh sweety I'm so happy for you."

"W-what," she stuttered, "r-really?"

"Yes," she smiled, "I mean, I've always had a suspicion. Especially the way you look at...nevermind. Just know that I am so happy for you."

"Thanks mum," Kelsie said, tears in her eyes, "I love you so much. Could you tell Shannon and Jamie for me? I don't think I can handle saying it again."

"Of course sweety, " she smiled, "I have to go now, but I love you. Remember be proud of who you are!"

"Thanks mum," Kelsie smiled, "I love you. Bye."

***End of Phone Conversation***

"That went very well," Dan said.

"It did," Kelsie sniffled.

"I hate to ruin a happy moment, but what did your mum mean by 'the way you look at'?" I asked.

"About that," Kelsie mumbled, "I have another announcement.

"Well, go on mate," Dan said.

Kelsie took a deep breath. Finally she said,

"I like Georgie."

Sorry if this chapter had a lot of conversation, but I wanted to get the 'coming out' to their families done. Hope you liked Kelsie's suprise. Thanks for reading! And sorry This update took so long.. Bye my snowflakes xx