Chapter 40 Sorry for the tears

WARNING PHIL LESTER FREAKING OUT AND SWEARING, AND MANY FEELS, seriously I cried writing this chapter YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED hope you enjoy xx

***Tuesday Night***

**Phil's POV**

"Phil pass me the crisps," Georgie said, reaching for the bowl of crisps.

"Georgie you've already had 5 handfuls," Kelsie laughed.

Georgie, who was sitting right next to Kelsie, stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend "but I'm still hungry!"

The argument continued, but they worked it out. The girls were spending the night with Dan and I since tomorrow we have to leave to go to America for playlist live. Tonight was the night Dan was planning on telling them about the operation. Jay left yesterday, saying that we needed to be alone with the girls when we told them. Yeah, Dan said it was 'we' who were telling them and not just him. Gosh, I love him!

"So," Dan looked at me and I nodded, the sign for him to continue, "I know you guys are probably wondering where Phil and I were last week and I'm ready to talk."

Immediately all eyes were on Dan. He backed up a little and I pulled him down onto the chair I was sitting on and into my lap. He adjusted to where we were both comfortable and I put my arms around him. I could feel his body relax and I know he was happy that I was there to help and support him.

"Okay," Dan sighed, "where do I start?"

"I suggest you start at the beginning love," I smiled.

"Right. Well, as you know I was having some lower abdominal pain amongst other symptoms. Well, I went to the doctor and they found something really strange. After I was sent to a private hospital where Dr. Mcall, a specialist, performed emergency surgery. I was in the hospital for most of last week," Dan explained.

"What did they find?" Georgie asked, frowning, "Are you dying? Were they able to fix the problem? It wasn't cancer, was it? Are you going to be o-"

"Georgie," Dan laughed, "I'm fine. I'm not dying and no they did not find cancer in the ultrasound. What they did find, though, is even more shocking."

"Please tell us," Jorja pleaded.

"They found a fully functioning female reproductive system and I was about to start my, uh, period. The blood, however, had nowhere to go but the bottom of the cervix. My body was trying to form a, well, vagina. Dr. Mcall just helped it alone by forming a slit. My body pretty much took over after that and created the vagina. It looks completely normal now and I feel so much better seeing as I had my period," Dan blushed.

Everyone was silent. I squeezed Dan's hand for support, but he didn't squeeze back. I assume he was too nervous about what our friends reactions were going to be. Finally the silence was broken, but not in a good way. Georgie was the first to begin laughing, but Kelsie and Jorja quickly joined in.

"That, that's, a good one," Jorja laughed, "you almost had me for a second."

"Yeah," Georgie agreed, "that's the funniest thing I ever heard."

"Nice try Dan," Kelsie laughed, "but do you know how weird that would be if you seriously had a...vagina!"

With that a whole new wave of laughter washed over the three girls. I pulled Dan closer, but he pushed away from me. I could see tears streaming down his face as he ran off to his room. I looked at the three girls, who were now staring wide eyed at me, with a glare. How dare they! Dan was so worried about this and they decide to laugh and take it as a joke. And Kelsie! She had to go saying how 'weird' it would be. Dan already felt like a freak! My poor baby.

"What just happened?" Georgie asked, confused.

"I'll tell you what happened," I growled, "Dan has been freaking out about how to tell you that. Then he tells you and you assholes act like it's a joke and say it would be weird, when he already feels like a freak! Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you three! I could just strangle you three." I normally don't express my anger, or swear for that much, but they deserved angry Phil, they hurt Dan.

The three girls paled visibly. Good, serves them right for hurting Dan. After a minute Kelsie spoke up.

"H-he was telling the truth?" Kelsie gasped.

"Yes!" I sneered, "Would you like me to have Dan pull his pants and boxers down and fucking show you!?"

"N-no," Georgie frowned, "w-we just thought-"

"That it wasn't p-possible," jorja finished.

"We thought it was a joke, Phil," Kelsie said, "we're so sorry."

"I'm not the one you owe the apology to," I sighed.

"You're right," Kelsie agreed, "come on girls we have to talk to Dan."

I followed the girls to Dan's room. They knocked, but received no answer. I hadn't expected him to, so I carefully opened the door and walked inside, leaving the girls in the hallway. Dan was laying on his bed, curled up in fetal position. If it weren't for the fact that his eyes were red and puffy from crying and new tears streaming down his cheeks I would have said he looked adorable.

"Dan," I mumbled.

"P-please h-hold me," he said, quietly.

I smiled slightly and laid down next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he rolled over so he was crying into my chest. I rubbed circles into his back and kissed the top of his head. He was so obviously hurting and I couldn't stand it. I just wanted to strangle Kelsie, jorja, and Georgie, Right now, though, the only one who mattered was Dan.

"I'm such a freak!" He cried.

"Dan you are not a freak," I said, "you're perfect in every way. You're beautiful and you have the most amazing heart. You're wonderful with kids and I can't wait to have kids with you someday. I know you'll be the most amazing dad. The fact that you have the ability to have children doesn't make you a freak. It makes you even more perfect. The girls were just in shock and they would love to come in here and apologize."

"That's not true, but o-okay. They can come in," Dan sniffled. I didn't bother correcting him. I had said it once and I knew deep down Dan believed it.

I got off the bed and went to where the girls were standing, "come on in."

"Hey Dan," jorja mumbled, "We're really sorry. We thought you were joking."

"Yeah," Kelsie said, "we don't care if you have the option to have kids. That's great for you and Phil and we love you no matter what."

"Really?" Dan smiled.

"Really," Georgie said, "it's actually pretty cool. I mean I wish Kelsie and I had what you and Phil have. You have the opportunity to have kids-your own kids."

"I completely agree, G," as she smiled, putting an arm around her girlfriend.

"Thank you guys. Thank you so much," Dan said, happy tears in his eyes.

"Anytime," They laughed, "now I want to finish our video games, lol we're nerds and I think you need to finish packing, Mr. Last Minute."

"Oh yeah," Dan said, "I actually have everything packed, except for one thing."

"And what might that be?" Georgie asked.

"Um, well, my, um, pads," Dan blushed.

"You know I've been meaning to ask you," jorja said, "how do you get those things attached to your boxers?"

"I have to wear underwear for about a week and a half because of the discharge and blood. That reminds me I need to pack that too," Dan said.

We all laughed and left Dan to his pack, after I gave him a passionate kiss of course. Tonight was a good night. Now on to America.