Chapter Two:Enchanted Garden

Its almost midnight and i cant found my self asleep. Well, Im always like this. Staying late at night. Cant sleep at the proper time, I wanted though but I cant . Its like somethings bothering me. So if i wanted to fell asleep, i would thought of the wonderful things that are actually impossible to happen.

Its me . Audrianna Lancey . Audrey for short , and that Garden from my backyards neighbor is really bothering my mind. I cant even have a proper rest because of it .

Well, I must admit that I love that 'Garden' from my backyards neighbor.

Actually, Im calling it , ummm ...
Enchanted Garden .

Its just so different from other gardens that i have been. I love flowers and absolutely , I love planting ... Yeah I know I'm weird , but its my hobby.

Thats why I wanna know more about that Marina girl. She was just so mysterious that its so hard to find more things about her.

I already saw her twice, well... when its about midnight ... I saw her digging her plants and watering her plants, and she was like talking to it? I dont know? But heard her...

"You had grown up so fast. Youre so wonderful daffodil"

She said.

Then my eyes widened from what I saw that night

Her daffodil! It grew up so fast !

I cant believe it! This is hilarious!

I said to my self.

I closed my eyes then when I opened it, Marina was not there anymore.

I sneaked out again from my window. Thinking a really deep thought . When suddenly a brown rabbit came across to our backyard.

Brown Rabbit? Is there a brown rabbit existing here in San Antonio?

I asked my self.

But the Brown Rabbit is still there. Staring at me . What the hell is that rabbit is up to?!

Its like the rabbit wanted to say

"Come on, come along with me, Ill show you the wonderland"

But hey! Its only my thoughts! And thats only a rabbit !

I closed my eyes again, and the rabbit's gone.

Imaginations again.