Chapter Six: Henry

Still remembering about what happened last time.

I was that dumb that I never thought about the Consequences that may happen to me.

Walking on the hallway of our school while Im in my deep,deep,deep thought on how can I meet HIM  again. But, for now gotta have to enter the room for the first semester. And holy crap I'm absolutely late right now.

"Audrey!" Someone called my name.

I looked back. Its Henry. My childhood friend. We're good friends since grade school.

"Oh, Hi Henry" I said as he's coming nearer to me. A hotty man is coming on my way and the fact that, he's my close friend.

"Audrey, Lets enter the room together." Henry said as he approached in front of me.

"Oh, okay." I said. I didnt spoke again because its kinda awkward, sooo Silence reighned unto us.

"So how are you right now Audrey?"  He broke the silence.

"I'm fine. Why'd you ask?" 

"Nothing. Its like you're in a really deep thought"

He answered.

"Oh? Well, maybe its about what I saw and been. A  Wonderland and its at Mar~"

I stopped talking and covered my mouth with my hand. Urrgh! Damn it Audrey!

"What? A Wonderland? And whos Mar?"

"Uhh, Its nothing Henry. Just Nevermind what I said."

"Oookaaay. Youre acting weird"

"Uhh. So here we are! Leggo inside"

And we entered the room. Good thing our Prof is coming up late.

So much for everything. I sat on my chair beside Henry and he's staring at me like a weird guy.

~Henry's Side~

I'm staring at her and calcuting all her thoughts. The girl that Im inlove with.

Hmmm. Shes in a deep thought and I think that thing is really bugging her mind.

Yes. I know I am weird . I dont actually even know where I learned this thing. To read someones mind.

But, before anything else...

I'm Henry Feiyghman. I love Audrianna Lancey since we were in highschool. I must be a famous or a hotty man in this school but I only love one girl and thats Audrey. I really love her humor and everything about her . She's just a quiet girl and got a mysterious personalities.

And now, still calculating about what was she's thinking...

Its like, she's thinking about a place...and... a man?

When she suddenly snapped.

"Why are you staring at me like that ?"

She asked . I smirked and said

"Nah. Nothing. You just look pretty today."

"Oh,Well... Thank You"

And

Our prof is here.

I'll continue reading her mind after this effin prof is gone in front of us.