Chapter Seven:Meet Carliysle

*bell rings*

The bell rangs.

"Okay class,youre all dismissed"

Our professor said.

I packed all my things up inside my backpack except for the booklet that I am reading. I borrowed this book earlier at the library. Its all about fantasies.

I stood up and walked away from our class room. When somebody called me.

"Hey Audrey."

Oh, its Amanda. One of my best of friends.

"Hi Amands!" Im calling her Amands. This girl loves Henry. I dont know if the feelings of these two species are mutual.

She kissed my cheeks.

"I miss you Audrey." She said smiling.

"I do too. So I guess we can walk by together in this hallway right Amands?"  I also said while smiling.

"Yeah. So hows the first semester Ms. Audrianna?" 

She asked.

"Well, its doing fine. Why'd you ask?By the way Amands, hows Henry and you are doing?"

"Nothing Audrey. Henry? Well, I dont know. Were still friends tho"

She answered.

"Ohhh...Well Aman-"

I gasped and my eyes widened when I saw the brown rabbit staring at me deeply in our schools backyard garden.

"What is it Audrey?"

I gulped hard.

"Nah. Nothing Amands, come on. Lets go home"

I said while Im still staring at the brown rabbit.

"Okaaay"

She said curiously.

As we're walking home, I saw the rabbit again, In the other side of the road.

I looked at the rabbit deeply, its like the rabbit wants me to follow him.

What was I did? I run along until I reached the other side of the road.

I never thinked twice! And I left Amanda there standing and looking at me while Im following the rabbit.

"Audrey! Where the hell are you going?! Its dangerous out there!"

I heard her shouting. But I just followed the rabbit and I ran away, trying to track its path.

When suddenly I realized that I ran off through the woods, and I mean I'm in the middle of this woods and before I knew that the rabbit's gone.

In the middle of nowhere, I saw a light. Different colors of light. Its behind the big Oak tree.

Wonderful... I said to my self.

I walked until I reached the tree.

When someone covered my eyes.

"Hi. Audrey... Missed me?"

Someone said in a gentle voice. Masculine voice. Sounds familiar.

"Who are you? Why are you covering my eyes? Take it please."

I requested.

"As you wish my lady."

He tooked away his hands.

I was stunned from what I saw. It was the man I met before at the rabbit hole.

"I'm so glad that you followed me Audrey."

I looked at him curiously.

"Uhhh. Im not following you, I was chasing the Rabbit. The brown rabbit" I said.

"Welp! Its me, the brown rabbit." He said calmly.

I didnt believed at him.

"Pfft! Are you kidding?" I said unbelievably.

"Nope. I'm not... I was vanished and punished by our Queen, and turned me into a rabbit."

He explained,and here I am staring at him unbelievably and curiously.

"And why am I connected with you?Youre the guy in the rabbit hole right? The man who threatened me"

I said.

"No... its my twin... Karlindle... I'm so sorry if  I brought you there."

So its his twin? They're too effin damn domn HOT! Still dont know what to say at him.

"Anyways, Audrey...I'm so glad that you're back. I overly waited for you hundred years ago, and now that youre back now, Ill make everythings right for you to get back to me"

"We-we-wait! Wait what? Hundred years ago?!! Who are you anyway!?"

I asked him. I panicly asked him.

"I'm Carliysle.  I'll explain everything about us and your past in your dream late at night. Nice meeting you again my love. 'Till next time my darling 'AU REVOIR' "

He snapped his hands and together with it he turned into a brown rabbit and in just a second I teleported in the front of our house.

Urrrgghh! He left me with a big question mark on my face. Great!

Great Carliysle! Great!

I need to sleep later as early as I could. Cause I need answers.

----------------------------

Hello to all my beloved readers of #BRITB ♥ Thank you for reading my story. Please never forget to vote. Thats all Thank You #BRITS! Lots of love♥

Love,

claireswiftxx22♥♡♥