Chapter Three:That Brown Rabbit and The Dream

I woked up and exhaled a deep and heavy sigh. Its because of what I saw last night. Its because of That Brown Rabbit. And I think, its also because of my dream. A dream . A hilarious and wonderful dream.

I dont know if where am I right now, but this place is so magical. Sparkly things and a Colorful place. Then this place suddenly turned black when somebody called my name.

"Audrey!!" Someone called my name.

But when i turned around, nobody's behind my back.

"Audrey!!"

I looked back again. But still, Theres still no one behind me.

"Hello? Is someone there?" An echo was formed when I tried to asked if someones around.

"Hello?" I said again.

My eyes widened when I saw someone's shadow in the dark and I think its coming to my way.

"H-hello?"

"Audrey" he whispered.

Now, he came out from the dark. I can now barely see his face. He's handsome, He has a masculine voice and got an angelic face. And the worst thing is , he's coming near to me.

"Im sorry?Please dont hurt me"

"I will never hurt you Audrey."

He said calmly. I sighed in relief.

He was about to touch my face when suddenly a thunderclap came across and hit the ground and that made us fell apart.

"AUDREY!!!"

He shouted . I looked at him curiously. Why the hell is he acting like that?

I closed my eyes. When I opened it, I saw a woman.

A woman. She's beautiful,yes she is. She looked like a Guardian of the Forest .

"YOU'VE DONE TOO MANY MISTAKES IN OUR KINGDOM CARLIYSLE! YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE! KINGDOM or HER?"

The woman said angrily and fiercely.

"Im so sorry your highness. Miarina, please forgive me, I love her"

"No!! It cant be! You'll be punished if you'll choose her!"

"I'm sorry. I'll take your punishment Miarina. I'll take it even if whatever it is."

"If thats your choice Carliysle"

Now the womans calm now.

She raised her right hand. She turned it five times,twas like she's making a tornado.

"I'd punish you , until one day that girl that you love would also love you back. Then, thats the time the spell is over."

And,and,and the man turned into a ...

I was about on the climax of my dream when suddenly it was cut off because of my Mom.

That man named Carliysle and that woman named Miarina and this whole thing!

This curiousity is killing me.

"Audrey! Its almost 9am ! And you're still lying on your bed! Go water your plants"

I stretched,yawned and got up.

"Audrey!"

"Yes Mom! COMING!"

I said irratedly.