-2- Meet Luke?

The week went by super quickly and all that was on my mind was Luke. I didn't know anything about him like, his favorite pizza, if he is naturally blond, etc. My school is pretty big. I probably won't see him again so whatever.

At that moment, I was at home alone on a Friday night, since Ashton doesn't have any plans. So here I am, in my Niravara sweater and black tights under my covers listening to random music.

"Demi, Ashton's here!" My dad hollered. I rushed down to the front door as my dad let Ashton in. Me and Ashton have been best friends for a while now. The Ying to my Yang. The Car to my Wheels, you get the point. "Hey Demi, Michael, Abby, and me are going to the cinema across the street. Michael said there is some new kid coming along. Do you wanna come? " Ashton said calmly with his hands in his pockets. I gave my dad a questioning look and he nodded in agreement. " Thanks" I told him giving my dad a hug. Ashton came upstairs with me since I needed to get ready. He waited on my balcony as I went to the bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower and put on my long sleeves Blink 182 shirt and some floral leggings. I slipped on my black combat boots and put my long brown hair into a high ponytail. I applied minimal concealer and some pink lipgloss along with a winged eyeliner and mascara. I got out to find Ashton where I left him, on the balcony with a coke in his hand.

"Ready?" He asked as I nodded. We ran down the stairs and raced each other to the car. We might be 17 but we are still children at heart. The drive wasn't long, we passed time listening to the radio as I told Ashton about the offer at Melbourne Music Magazine. We finally arrived and saw Abby and Michael hand in hand, a slightly familiar guy standing next to them, he looked slightly uncomfortable as Michael and Abby shared a kiss. We walked towards them as the guy became more familiar. It was Luke. His eyes looked slightly darker at night. I kind of forgot about Luke when I saw Abby. "Hey Abby." I ran to her and hugged her tightly. Me and Abby are real close but we hardly have any classes together and that kinda saddens me. We all talked for a second and then at one point Luke began to speak more with us. " So Demi have you met Luke? He does go to our school." Michael stated. " Ya we met, thank you again by the way." I said referring to Luke. He nodded back at me as everyone was kind of confused.

Me and Luke shared some glares here and there before we rushed in to the cinema. We quickly bought some popcorn and I bought my self a skittles bag. We were watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, which in my opinion I thought was going to be kinda freaky. I'm not one for gory movies. Luke decided to sit next to me, it didn't bother me though. I opened my skittles as the commercials started. I put the bag in front of Luke offering him some, he thanked me and took a red one out.

"I eat the red ones first." he cheekily said. " They're my favorite too." I laughed as Ashton told me to shut it. The movie began after we ate half the bag, which probably was 7 minutes. At one point in the movie someone was shot and it was so loud. My reflexes got the better of me and I hid my face in Luke's chest. It was kind of weird because when I tried to pull away he just held me there. I'm not being creepy but he smelt really good. Around an hour and a half later the movie came to an end and we all parted. Ashton took me home around 9:45 cause I was really tired. I got in my house and ran upstairs. I removed my makeup and put on my "Happy X-Mas" pajamas and put my hair in a braid. As I got my laptop out my phone lit up. I ran over to my bed to get it.

(547)937-1254 :
Hey Demi its Luke. Ash gave me ur num. :)

Me:
Hi Luke watcha guys up to?

Luke:
Well I actually headed home so I'm just here in bed.

Me:
Same

Luke:
Michael wanted to know if we could all hang out tomorrow at a place called Drama Plaza. Do u know it, R u going?

Me:
Ya I will be there, I'm really tired gn.

Luke:
Gn:)

I put my laptop aside and then shut off my phone and after a couple minuets I fell asleep.

( A/N: the number is completely fake and I made it up)