-4- Drama Plaza

"Quack, quack!" yup that's Abby calling. I know my ringtone is a duck don't laugh at me. " Hello?" I spoke tiredly into my phone. "demiyouhavetocomerightnowwehavetobuyclothesfortgepartyatdramaplaza." Abby said super quickly. "Okay,slow down and talk like a human please." I spoke as she took a breath. "Demi come right now we have to buy clothes for the party at Drama Plaza." she said making sure I understood everything. "I will be there in 10" I said as I hung up and began to get ready. I put on my floral print t-shirt with the words "dark angel" on it. I also put on some cream colored leggings along with a tattoo choker necklace and some pink converse. I applied mascara and some red lipstick and headed out to see Abby's car in my driveway. We drove to the mall whistle listening to music in the car. We arrived and began our journey to find decent outfits for tonight.

Luke's POV:

"It's just a drop in the ocean a change in the weather. I was prayin that you and me might end up together. Its like wishin for rain as I stand in the desert. I'm holding you closer than most cuz you are my heaven." I then uploaded my video on my YouTube channel, that I've had since living in Sydney. I then closed my laptop and decided to take a quick shower. The party wasn't close to starting since it was 3:43 and the party started at 7:30pm. I decided to kill time by playing some Angry Birds© on my phone.

Demi's POV:

"Abby get over here." I yelled at her from across my room as she was in mid application of mascara. She ran over as I pointed to my hair, which led to her nodding and taking out the curling iron.

Once she was complete I started on my makeup. A smoky eye along with regular foundation of course, and a red lip to throw it all together. I went with a black strapless dress that came to my mid-thigh and some maroon heels. Abby went with a makeup similar to mine except with a light pink lip. She decided to straighten her hair instead of curling the ends like she did with mine. She was wearing a navy blue strapless dress with some white pumps.

We all ran- or attempted to since the heels, down the stairs and opened the door once we heard it ring. We opened to see a bunch of well dressed boys, or in my opinion well dressed. Luke caught my eye as I fully saw what he was wearing. A 'MISFITS' muscle tee with a skull on it and a flannel over that. A SnapBack rested above his head that perfectly matched with his signature black ripped skinny jeans and black converse. The rest were wearing mostly the same except for Ashton who was trying to rock the holed 'All Time Low' shirt.

We all headed out and what happened that night was a whole other story to be told.

(A/N): the happenings of Drama plaza will be in next chapter stay tuned.