-3- Lip Rings, Nose Rings, Eyebrow Piercings, oh my.

Luke's POV-

I woke up to the smell of my mums famous pancakes. I ran out of my room and into the kitchen tumbling over some unpacked boxes. Moving was hard but I don't know. I think it will be okay. " Luke Robort Hemmings! Put on a shirt would ya?" I grabbed a penguin t- shirt and pulled it over my head and took a seat. Humming to ' I Miss You ' by Blink 182 as my mum put some pancakes in front of me. I ate up, thanked her and rushed to my room. I changed as I got a text from Michael.

Michael:
Hey mate I'm going to get a piercing today. come with?

Me:
Ya sure

Demi's POV:

Michael was going to get a piercing today so I decided to come along, I always wanted one. I quickly changed into a some ripped black skinny jeans and a floral crop top with a leather jacket and grey converse. I did my regular makeup and curled my hair. I rushed downstairs to meet a happy dad.

"Dad can I pwease borrow the car, Michael's car broke down and by the way, can I get a piercing. please." I begged. "I'm not giving you the car to go make a mistake." he said sternly. "Dad you got one at my age." I said. My dad used to be in a band, really popular at his time. Best local band in Melbourne. " Please daddy just one." I pleaded. He hesitated but nodded. I gave him a hug and grabbed the keys and left. I picked up Michael and Abby and then Michael gave me Luke's address and we picked him up later. The piercing parlor wasn't far so there wasn't much talking in the car. We finally got to the parlor and everyone hopped out of the car. I watched Luke as he took out a skittle from his black skinny jeans' pocket, pulling up his grey shirt slightly.

He was so damn cute in every way. "Stop drooling Dem." Ashton chuckled at me. I blushed as we walked in. "Hello guys, what can I do for ya?" the man covered in tattoos said. At that moment Luke had walked over next to me and held my hand. I held onto his too. "So what are you getting?" Luke whispered. "Probably lip." I stated. Michael sat down in the revolving chair and held the ends of his Iron Madden t-shirt as the man made the marking as to where it would be. Michael went with an eyebrow piercing and Abby a nose one. It finally came to my turn and I was slightly scared. Ashton went over to me and held my hand as the man pushed the piercing through my bottom lip. Luke was not so nervous when it was his turn. He sat in the chair and didn't flinch much during the process. Surprisingly he had went with a lip piercing opposite side of mine. Coincident?

Author note:
I'm sorry my chapters are small but they will get bigger gradually. I will try to make them bigger.

Love u penguins