Arcade , a Fun Day (8)

Warning ! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ 1 Strong Language !!!

*Shota POV*
I was running . Purple gas spreading everywhere . My legs were numb and I couldn't run much longer . Their screams were in my ears , louder , louder and louder . I kept going ....

Until I heard  a certain ear-splitting scream .

Oh no ....

THOSE BASTARDS HAVE GOT HIZASHI !!!

*I had woken up*

I sat up in bed in a cold sweat . My breathing was harsh and quick . I somehow eventually calmed down and layed back down , though like everytime I have a nightmare , I couldn't get back to sleep .
Only when I had been laying there for a solid five minutes had I heard the soft breaths from , the fast asleep , boy next to me . I turned and found I was staring right at Hizashi .

'He seems so at peace ...' , I thought to myself .

His hair was down and it was cute .

(This is my drawing , though I do not know how to do clothes and shading that well so hang with me on quality :3)

*Present tense*

I remember him saying that he would grow out his short hair and I think that if he keeps to his word , when being in his hero costume would look like a banana .
His soft skin is like no else's , it is so smooth .
I could stare at him forever and I did , well ......not forever . In fact only 15 minutes .

*Past tense*

I was admiring Hizashi's beautiful features when I heard a bang at the door and a voice that said ,"Hello ! Is anyone awake ! Just give me a shout !"

To this I gave the response of ,"Yeah I'm awake ! Hizashi is not though !"
"Well make sure to wake him up and get dressed properly 'cause we're all going out !"

I said that I would wake him up and immediately got out of the bed to quickly get dressed before Hizashi woke up . I changed and I thought I saw Hizashi's eyes open in the corner of my eye but when I looked back he was asleep as he was , though he did look red...very red , but I just brushed it off .
I wore a black shirt with a red jumper that had some black cat prints on the top and I also wore some black jeans that were ripped .

*Hizashi POV*

I had woken up to a rustling over the other side of the room , I looked over and there was Shota ............shirtless .

I felt like my nose was going to bleed and I was going to explode . That image was heavenly .
Even though I had just woken up , I had just fallen asleep again dreaming of the image I just saw .

*Shota POV*

I walked over to Hizashi and shook him to wake the sleeping blond/e up . Nothing .
I shook him again .......Nothing . This time I pulled him off , off the bed and onto the floor .
He groaned getting up , off the floor .
"Owww why did ya do that !" He moaned at me .
"You weren't getting up so I made you , anyway you need to get properly dressed we are going out ," I said heading out of the room and downstairs .

*Hizashi POV*

I dressed in a light yellow T-shirt and tied a black hoodie around my waist . I also had some blue ripped jeans .

I grabbed my pair of my colour blind glasses and skipped downstairs . Everyone was there , waiting for me .
"Took you long enough , now come and get in the car we are going to the arcade !" My dad yelled and speed-walked to the car .
I jumped out of the front door and looked straight up at the bright blue sky , today was a really beautiful day .
I sat down in the car and put my seatbelt on as we drove towards the arcade .
The arcade was near the beach and there were a LOT of restaurants near there so we were not going to get hungry .

*Shota POV*

Hizashi's dad told us to go and find some games we wanted to play , whilst he got tokens for us to play with . Hizashi set of to a random claw machine and I looked for something to gift him . I settled on a pair of headphones in a fancy claw machine . Around the headphones were multiple new phones , money , watches , a switch and various other pricey things . I didn't really expect to win anything . But oh I did .

Hizashi's dad came around and gave me my tokens and I set off , but before I did I looked at the back of the claw machine . Some of the important plugs were not properly put in the outlets ! So I plugged them in properly and played a game . 

*Nobody POV*

(Its rubbish but I tried lmao)

First Shota won a watch , he didn't really want it so he would probably give it away . Next he got a wad of money , but he was too focused to look and see how much he had won . Lastly he won the blue headphones for Hizashi and they were perfect for him . The boy speed-walked towards the blond/e boy in the corner of the arcade .

*Hizashi POV*

Shota watched me play the claw game , I hadn't been lucky yet but maybe I could still win it for him !

I had done it !!!
I had won the night vision goggles !
I turned around and put them in Sho's hands ,"Here ! I wanted to get these for you !"
But then Shota pushed something into my hands but it wasn't the goggles .
"I won these for you ," he said , avoiding my eye contact .

*Nobody POV*

Both of the boys bad a pink dust on their cheeks whilst they exchanged gifts . They both adored their gifts . Hizashi was at awe , at the amount of prizes Shota got and the money . Shota had won £100/$100/100 (whatever your currency is) !

When they had gotten out of the arcades they decided to buy some swimming shirts and trunks so they could go in the sea . It wasn't hot outside but neither was it cold , it was just perfect . The two boys played in the sand for ages and had so much fun !

But all good things come to an end .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MWAHAHAHAHHA I left you on a cliffhanger !!!!!

Word count = 1056