Chapter 4: Past injuries pt 1

He is wearing the one on the left

Pov: Ayato

I see my long missing brother coming down the stairs with his laptop, bluetooth earbuds, phone, and Subaru. He is holding his full blooded brother's arm and Ashe is sitting down with his eyes closed. 

"He isn't hungry Reiji." Subaru says with oldest of the two brothers looking at his phone when his red and blue eyes close.

"He isn't talking much teddy. I'm worried." Kanato says to his bear. Ugh. Just creepy.

"It shouldn't matter Kanato." We all look to see Ashe looking at us with a slight annoyance.

"You will be going to the school but you can be in the music room or In ask Carla and Shin Tsukinami to help you." Reiji says and Subaru is moving his brother bangs off his face.

"I am gonna think about that." He says as Latio being Latio walks over to the white haired brothers and pulls up Ashe's shirt.

"Stop it!!" He kicks him away and there are marks on his stomach and sides.

"Reiji!" Shu now wakes up to see his younger brother turning pale.

Pov: Ashton

No no! Those marks are shown to them. That man who did that to me.

I can't breathe and my vision is getting very blurry. A panic attack.

Pov: Reiji

Why does he have those marks on him? They had to hurt him because he was different? I will make them pay.

Pov: Shu

If they want to hurt my sibling, they are stupid enough to do it.

Pov: Subaru

I think it's time them to pay for that.