Chapter 2: Visions

Pov: Ashton

I'm into this small yellow taxi and close to my annoying adopted sister because we are forced to go live in the mansion of the most famous and rich family in Japan. I smirk as the blonde dumbass is now trying get my attention. 

"Shut it. Now or else." I say in a tone that scares her and I look away from her to outside the window and I grab my phone. I close my eyes then fall asleep. 

Flashback

I see a woman with long white and red eyes in a white and black dress, she holds a baby with white hair  and the baby coos the reaches for the mother. 

"My sweet Subaru. Ashton, come see your baby brother." A young boy maybe 1 years old walks over and sees the child. He smiles as the baby opens his red eyes meet his older brothers left red eye and right gold eye.  

"Pwetty mommy!" The boy says and the baby; Subaru  pats his cheek then yawns and finally falls asleep. 

Flashback ends

I open my eyes to see a large mansion with vines on the front of it and I pay the driver then i get out to grab my things. She hurries out grab hers then the taxi leaves. I push the doors open and I smirk as I see her run towards the red haired male sleeping on the couch. 

"Hey dumbass, maybe youy shouldn't touch him." I say that he grabs her wrist. I laugh then see more males coming out of the shadows. She gets flipped under her and I laugh behind my hand. 

"Stupid little dumbass. I wish wouldn't have my damn family and I don't trust you. At all." I walk up to her and grabs her wrist with force. She looks scared and I drop her on the ground with my eyes looking down on her. I walk away from all of them.

Pov: Kanato

That looks like Ashe? Please tell me that isn't it at all. 

That human bride is yelling the boys name over and over again. 

"Ashton!" He comes back over to her and suddenly he falls to the ground. His chest has stopped moving and no breathes are coming out at all. 

2 hours later 

Pov: Subaru

My older brother is back but he doesn't remember us at all? Why doesn't he? Who did this to my full blooded brother?