Prompt

"You will never guess what I found at the shops!" You said as you rushed into the pub. Eggsy smiled as he saw how excited you were, his friends started firing off random items. The more wrong answers they guessed the more hyped up they got.

"It's just steak. They were ten quid each!" You said with a chuckle.

"I'll be home later, can cook it then if you like." Eggsy offered after he'd sipped at his drink.

"Oh I was going to cook it for you." You said sounding a touch disappointed. Eggsy, who had taken a few gulps of his beer so he could head home with you, coughed. Once he'd recovered from spluttering he glanced at his friends who were giving him sympathetic looks.

"If you can cook a steak, I'd eat it right off your bottom!" Eggsy said quickly as he looked at you.

"I can cook!"

"Since when?"

"I just... I can cook." You frowned at him and crossed your arms.

"Last time you cooked you set the kitchen on fire. The oven started melting." Eggsy pointed out. When you huffed and walked off Eggsy shot his friends a joking look and grabbed at his wallet and keys. "Fish and chips later boys?"
"We'll get the usual for you two." They agreed.

"Thanks mate. Should go and make sure the apartment doesn't burn down." Eggsy nodded and left, jogging to catch up with you as you walked home.