Devil in the mirror

1 week later(moving day)
Andys pov:
"Babeeeee, babeeeee, babeee wake up!" Ashley whispered into my ear. Unfortunately I am not a morning person "Fuck off I want to sleep". "Well, I must get you up somehow" Ashley pouted and ripped the fuckin blankets off of me. AND then he sat on top of me and began to bounce up and down.
"You're. Dead." I growled at chased the now running Ashley down the stairs. Eventually I caught up to him, mumbling something along the lines of "So sorry" and "Let's think about what your about to do". But I was already up, it was to late now. Ashley was INCREDIBLY ticklish, so that's what I did. After about 5 minutes I stopped and kisses his cheek, "love you babe".
"Oh no birthday boy! Not that easily" he growled and pushed me up against the wall kidding me passionately. In about 30 seconds we were upstairs naked.

Skip sex scene

"Ashes" I complained "I don't want to get up". "Andy, do you realize that was our first time legal" Ash smiled at me. Wait, what was he talking abo- IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY! "It is my birthday isn't it" I snuggled closer to him. "Yes, it is. Now we have to get ready, the guys will be here in.... 5 MINUTES" He checked the clock and then practically leaped off of me and into the bathroom.
Just as I finished my eyeliner I heard the doorbell ring. "Come in" I yelled walking down the stairs, with Ashley not to far behind me. It was the movers, they were packing up all of our furniture in the morning and then we would leave at night.
The entire day the movers were packing up our stuff so we decided to leave so it would be easier. We walked down the sidewalk, holding hands. I was finally 18 so our relationship was legal, and Ash couldn't get fired from a job or arrested. It was definitely easier not having to constantly scanning our surroundings for people from school.
Eventually we found ourself in front of a park. We looked at each other at the same time "race to the swings" I grinned. Immediately we both set off, sprinting to the swings. Of course me and my sexy deer self won, with my wonderful gazelle legs. Ash pouted, he looked so adorable when he pouted!
"Don't worry sweetheart, I still love you" I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Of course you do" he rolled his eyes and began to swing. For the next 3 hours we played at the park. We talked of everything, making each other laugh it was amazing.
Eventually, I found myself cuddled next to him with his arm wrapped around me. We were sitting on top of a slide looking into the sunset, it was just so romantic!
I looked at my beautiful promise ring and then to Ashley. They were the two most perfect things in my life. As I looked at Ashley I realized how much I loved him and needed him. He completed me, he was my other half.
"Why are you staring at me" Ash grinned looking down at me. "Because, your so fuckin perfect" I smiled back snuggling closer to him. I could feel his rhythmic hear beat next to my head, it actually began to put me to sleep. "Andy babe, we should go. We are leaving tonight, remember?" Ash said lightly shaking me awake. I nodded and we climbed down from the slide we were on, and headed back home.
This would be the last time I ever walked this sidewalk or stayed at that park. The only reminders of this place I would have were in my head, and the horrible scars on my wrist. Again, I began to think about when I would tell the guys about the scars, I was really nervous.
Finally we reached the house, just as the moving guy left the house. They said they would meet us there, our furniture would be there in 3 days tops.
For the last time I walked in the house, thinking of the great things that happened here. And the horrible things that ended here, I felt tears come to my eyes. Ashley walked in standing next to me, no one said a word. We didn't need to, this house had started us.
"You ready" Ashley asked squeezing my hand in reassurance. I nodded, holding back the lump in the back of my throat. As I left the house I lost my virginity and my heart in I felt a single tear stream down my cheek.
I glanced over at the land me and moms house used to be. The place the front steps used to be, the front steps where Ashley found my mom beating me and saved me. Where my bedroom used to be, where I would go to escape the beatings and write my songs to express my emotions. The can and bottle filled living room, where my mom spent most of her time.
I could finally leave, I was free. Free of the pain this town had brought me, and free to leave with the one I loved and make something of myself and prove them all wrong. Smiling, I stepped into the car with Ash and we left heading to our new future together.