Everythings changing

I grabbed my black hoodie, and slipped on my shoes.It still hurts to walk,but only a little,Huni skipped along in front of me and Mori. I grabbed Mori's arm to help me walk, leaning my weight on him. I looked up at Mori,who keeps looking away from me when I glance at him.//Weird//,we walked until we meet the stairs,I stopped,//I can bearly walk how am I going to go up stairs//. I signed to Mori, "How we going to get up there Mori?", Mori looked at Huni and then at the ground. "I could carry you up there if you would like",he looked away from me.
I looked at him for a minute, I finally signed "sure Mori, I don't mind, I mean you're the one who carried me to the nurse, right?", I smiled.

Mori had a faint pink color to his face, I went behind him and jumped on his back, his arms caught my legs. Huni smiled but was a little jealous because he was the only one who got piggy back rides from Mori. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders for my hands to meet and lock under his neck. Mori and Huni began to walk up the stairs,I held on to Mori as we got higher. We finally made it to the top, but Mori didn't put me down yet, I didn't mind, I was actually having fun,I felt like a little kid again.

We finally made it to the host club doors, Mori set me down on my feet. I gulped the lump in my throat, //It's ok Angel you can do this, you've seen them before, you're going to have to get used to this//,I took a deep breath. Huni opened the door, I grabbed onto Mori's arm, hiding behind it.I smelled roses, I was taken a back,//Why didn't I notice this before//,I thought for a minute.//Maybe because I was running for my life//,you shrugged on the inside.

Huni walked through the door, Mori looked at me, making sure I was ok, I nodded at him. He began to walk inside the club room,I clenched to his arm.
When I got in there, everyone except Huni was looking at me. The twins appeared behind me out of nowhere, one at each side of me, "Funny seeing you here again,did you miss us?,Do you want to hang out,We would love to spend time with you",they said in unison with a mischievous look in their eyes.

I hide behind Mori's arm, Mori glared at them making them back away.While Mori moved forward with me still on his arm, I looked back at the Twins and stuck my tongue out at them.They stared at me with surprise,I laughed a little. Mori walked over to
Tamaki,explaining my situation,Tamaki looked at me, and continued to talk. I looked at my bandages on my hands,still bleeding,I sighed. I shifted around, not looking at anyone,only the floor.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!",Suddenly I felt someone attack hug me,I lost grip of Mori's arm, I fell to the floor, I hit the ground, but I put my arms behind me to catch my fall, I looked to see who attacked hugged me and it was none other than Tamaki.Tamaki was on top of me, his hands on the side for me, keeping him from falling onto me.My face exploded in a red color,I pushed Tamaki off of me. His face was covered in a soft pink,I signed with my hands, "WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING,WHAT WAS THAT FOR, GOD GET AWAY FROM ME", The twins laughed at Tamika while Mori translated what I said. Few seconds later Tamaki was in the corner sulking.

I brushed my hoodie off and stood back up, I winced a little feeling that pain kicking in again.
I felt someone grab my hand gently, I looked up to see the boy with glasses examining my hand. "What happened?,Why is it still bleeding,Did you cut it with something?",//Again with the stupid questions//."She was attacked by a girl again",Huni replied.Tamaki shot up and was right next to me, he grabbed me and pulled me close,I blushed,"NOBODY IS GOING TO HURT MY CHILD,WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE,WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR NECK AND KNUCKLES!!,DO I NEED TO TELL THE TWINS TO JUMP SOMEONE!!!",
I laughed, //This guy is crazy//.He pulled me away from him to look at me,he looked shocked.

I simply just smiled and ruffled his hair,Tamaki slowly inched away,his face getting redder every step.
I looked over to the boy with glasses, I signed, "Hey I never really got your name", before Mori could translate, the boy with glasses spoke up, "I'm Kyoya Ootori, it's a pleasure to be here with you again", I looked at him with shock,"you can understand me?!", I signed with my hands. "Why of course I can, I have to understand several languages for my fathers company, sign language as well",he pushed up his glasses.