Tobio-chan?!

HeY hEy HeY! So I decided to write a new chapter since a few people like/enjoy this story but I don't know when I will write the next chapter. Oh and this <> is for his grandparents speaking and this^^is for him speaking.
!TRIGGER WARNING! Contains Homophobia,slight child abuse and a mental breakdown

                                   ~Pov Kageyama Tobio~
<You are what?!>
<Disgusting!>
^But-^
<No but get out!>
<It is so disgusting to love someone the same gender as you!>
<It is a sin!>
^I-^
Slap
The slapping sound echoed through the house.
<Get out we don't want to see a sinner like you again!>
I was pushed outside. I knew it. I fucking knew that they wouldn't accept it right away but I hoped they would. But he slapped me he fucking slapped me. Fuck where am I supposed to go... Maybe... nah she isn't at home. But maybe he is.
So I started walking down the road towards my aunts house in hope that someone was at home. I was holding back tears of mental and physical pain. My cheek hurt it felt like it was burning. It fucking hurts, but my heart hurt more. 

I was finally in front of my aunts house. All the lights are turned off... Meh I will just knock.

Knock knock

Someone or something was moving inside. The door finally opened and revealed a Toruu with messy hair,fresh hickeys on his neck, his shirt put on the wrong way and Hajime was putting on his shirt in the background.

(Same here Iwa or Oikawa talking is this <> and Kags talking is this ^^)

<What is it?> Toruu asked he didn't look who was at the door and he was looking really annoyed. 

^Oh sorry...^ I was about to turn around with tears running down my cheeks.

<T-Tobio-chan?! What happend?! Who did this?! Who hurt you?! Who do I have to kill?!> 

I was about to answere his questions when Hajime spoke up. 

<Let him come in first Toruu!> he scolded Toruu and left to the kitchen.

<oh yea sorry Tobio-chan> he moved out of the way and led me to the sofa.

^Do I really have to sit on that?^ 

<Huh? It's or sofa? Whats the problem with it?> 

^My problem is that you two were just making out on that thing^

<Uhhhhhh... Let's go to "your" room> 

^thanks^ we walked to "my" room. (it's "his" room 'cause he lived with them when his mother was on a long trip)

<So mind telling us what happend?> Hajime asked as he came inside the room. In his hands he held tea and a cooling pad. He sat down next to me and gave me the tea and the cooling pad. 

So my cheek really is red huh? 

^mum send me to grandma and grandpa again and I decided that it was time to tell them that     I'm gay. We were talking and I was thinking about the right time and way to tell them. And then they asked if I have a girlfriend so I told them that I'm gay...^

<And then they got angry yelled at you and then he slapped you...?> Toruu finished my sentence.

^Wha-How do you know what happend?!^

<It was the same with me when I came out to them...> he looked down.

^oh...^ 

>But that doesn't matter now you will just stay with your super cool cousine.> 

To get my mind of that we watched a volleyball game, played mario cart, watched horror movies and of course alien movies. 

We looked at the clock. It was four in the morning. 

<Well we will go sleep now. Night Tobio-chan> 

^Night. And don't be too loud!^ 

<Yeah yeah we won't~>

They were too loud... I couldn't sleep till five in the morning because of them. 

I watched a few videos in our groupchat of the volleyball team. And they were so funny. The third and second years expect for Daichi and Asahi of course went to a bar and got drunk the videos were hella funny. When no new videos were send I fell asleep.

HeY hEy HeY! I finally finsihed it! I think I'm finding my motivation to continue this story! So have a nice day and don't get Corona! 302 reads and 18 votes thank you some much for reading it even tho I'm not writing in here so thanks \(-.-\