Natsu?

I quickly changed. I tried not to look down on myself while I changed, I didn't wanted to see my bruises, scars and cuts. I pulled my shirt on and walked to the gym. Everything was set up when I came in they already started stretching. Kageyama was still angry. Jeez this is bad. He walked over to me and grabbed my hair. He bend down and whispered in my ear "If you come that late again, I won't toss to you for a week." 

"Bakayama let go. I already said I'm sorry!"

He let go off my hair and walked away to get on his position. Right we have a training match now! I quickly stretched and then went over to my place.  

              --Timeskip after practice--

I didn't pay much in class because it was so boring. It was finally lunchtime. Mhh I guess I'm eating alone today.

"Hinata-kun there's a scary big boy he asked for you I said your not here! He was so scary! But he's still outside!" 

"Oh, okay is his hair black?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell him I'm coming!"

"Okay!"

                   --Timeskip to the roof-- 

We finished eating and wanted to play some volleyball.

I wanted to toss to him but some girls came from behind me and pushed me down onto the floor.

"Hinata? Are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

No I was not it  reminded me of my mom before she hit me...

Kageyama tried to walk over to me but was blocked by the girls who pushed me to the floor.

"Kageyama-senpai~. Can we ask you something?"

"What?!"

"Why are you always with that mistake?"

"Yeah. He doesn't deserve you he's just a fool!"

"What did you just call him?!" I could see how he tried not to hit the girls.

"A m-i-s-t-a-k-e and f-o-o-l!"

"And why are you calling him that?!" he will really hurt them...

"It's okay Kageyama... Let's go somewhere else..." I was on the edge of crying but hid it behind a smile. 

"Okay." He pushed to girls aside and helped me up.

"The members of the volleyball club are asked to go to the clubroom."

Kageyama and I looked at each other confused but made our way to the clubroom.

When we walked in I saw Daichi?

"Daichi?! Where's Natsu?!"

"Pst Onii-chan!"

Natsu and Daichi were here?

"Daichi why is she here and why are you here?"

"Hinata come with me please the rest of you waits here please."

We walked out of the clubroom.

"Nii-chan!"

She started crying and ran over to me.

I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"So why are you here together?"

"I-I had a bad dream about mommy and Daichi said we can visit you..."

"Oh... Thanks Daichi."

"Your welcome. She asked for you and I had to tell the team something so I decided to bring her with me."

After a while she stopped crying. I decided to go to the others with her.

"Hey Natsu. Let's go inside you can meet some friends from me okay?"

"Yes!"

So we walked in.