YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Gomen for not uploading yesterday like I promised but my mother took my tablet which means that I couldn't write. Sorry :c
!TRIGGER WARNING!
Contains blood, child abuse and a person breaking down
----------------------------------
All I could do was...

Nothing I could do nothing but break down and fall onto my knees. (which probably wasn't healthy)
There he was laying on the floor looking almost lifeless if his chest wasn't moving.
He was covered in blood.
Cuts on his arms,legs they were like everywhere. All of them were dripping with blood. His nose was broken.

His eyes closed but some tears were rolling down his cheeks.
This couldn't be real. Yeah it's just a bad dream right? No it isn't my knees hurt from falling down on them.

Hinata Shoyou the sunshine of the Karasuno Volleyball club.
Probably the next ace.
Was lying on the ground bleeding.

Kageyama pulled him closer and put pressure on the deepest cut with his hoodie.
His mother is a doctor which means he knows what to do in these kind of situation.

I hope Natsu will find someone. Of course I my phone had to die now and here isn't a phone.

                                        ----With Natsu----
She was walking around searching for someone to ask for help but all people pushed her away or yelled at here to watch were she was going.

"Huh that little girl looks like Hinata Shoyou the number ten of Karasuno"
"Yeah your right but what is she doing here- Holy shit she's alone here and is crying!" 

The two for her strangers walked towards her. Careful not to scare her.

"Hey there sweetie what's your name?" A tall boy with red spiked up hair and a slightly smaller boy with gray hair that were darker at the end were now kneeling down in front of her.(guess who they are. Tipp they're from another team) It was the smaller one talking.

"Hi-Hinata Natsu..."
"Okay my name is Semi Eita and this is Tendo Satori" he said pointing at the taller boy.
"So what are you doing here?" Tendo asked.
"I-I'm searching fo-for help... f-for nii-chan..."
"What happened?!" Semi was already pulling out his phone and started dialling 911.
"Mommy hurt him..." Semi and Tendo were both shocked.
"Can you tell me where you live?"
"Mhm we live at xxx xxx." Tendo pulled her closer and hugged her he was always good with kids.
"So what happened to him?"
"Mommy did some ba-bad th-things and th-then sh-she left a-and h-he wasn't m-moving" tears were now soaking Tendos shirt.

Semi got all the informations he would need and called 911.
(The person from 911 will be this <> and Semi this ")

<911 what's your emergency?>
"Hello my name is Semi Eita I found the little sister of a friend of mine she was crying and told me her mother hurt his older brother."
<Okay where is her older brother right now?>
"He's at xxx xxx"
<Is someone with him?>
He looked over at Natsu who was on tendos arm. He quickly asked her.

"Yes someone is with him"
<Thank you we will send an ambulance>
The phone call was ended.

"Come on we need to get there" Tendo quickly picked up Natsu and followed Semi who knew this town cause his grandparents lived there.

They made it to the house just in time with the ambulance.

<Hello are you Semi Eita?>
"Yes"
<We were told that a person is with him. Do you know that person?>

"Natsu-chan could you tell Eita and me who that person is?"
"I-it's Tobio-nii"
"It's a friend of him Kageyama Tobio his name"
<Alright thank you> with that they walked in.

"Natsu-chan are you and your nii-san living alone?"
"N-no"
"Who are you two living with?"
"Ko-koushi-nii"
"Koushi? I heard that name before. Ah right Suga-san. Tendo could you give me my phone?"
"Here" Semi started to search for Sugas number. When he found it he called him.

<Semi-kun? Why are you calling me?>
"Som-somethings happened that I think you really need to know"
<Wait is that an ambulance in the background?>
"Yeah it is..."
<What happened?!>
"I'm sorry but-" he was interrupted by yelling and screaming.

"NO! LET ME STAY WITH HIM! HE NEEDS ME! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM FROM ME!" Kageyama was yelling at the Paramedics even tho he knew they were doing the right thing. He just couldn't stop himself from doing so.

<Is that Kageyama?!>
"Suga please don't faint or anything like that but Hinata is hurt..."
<Why?! What happened?! I'm almost at home please tell me in the hospital...>
"I will"
<Can you and I guess Tendo take care of Kageyama? I think you can deal with him since you have Shirabu>
"We will don't worry to much. Take care on you way okay?"
<Will do...> and with that the call was ended.

Semi handed Natsu over to a policewoman. He also told her that he will take care of Kageyama.

"Oi. Calm the fuck down king." Okay it worked he got his attention.
"What do you want! CAN'T YOU ALL LEAVE ME ALONE?! CAN'T YOU ALL LET ME SEE HIM?! GO WITH HIM?!" Kageyama was almost choking on his sobs.
"I know that is hard but calm down!"
"YOU KNOW NOTHING! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE SEEING SOMEONE YOU LOVED BEING HURT ALMOST DYING! HE IS IN A FUCKING AMBULANCE! ARE YOU BLIND?!"

"SHUT UP! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!"

"OH PLEASE DON'T PLAY THIS 'I know how it feels' TRICK ON ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS!"

"YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS BUT I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE WHEN THAT PERSON IS REALLY NEAR TO DEATH! WHEN THAT PERSON IS BEING REANIMATED! REANIMATED FOR FUCKING TEN TIMES!" Kageyama was shocked.

"Y-you know wh-what it fe-feels like wh-when it's worse?"
"Yes I do" he walked towards Kageyama and pulled him into a hug.
Kageyama let all the tears flow out the ambulance already drove of.
It started raining.
"Hey we will leave you alone for a little bit or should we call someone for you?"
"C-can you c-call Oikawa-senpai?"
"Yup I will call him"

Semi told Oikawa about the situation and told Kageyama bye and then left with Tendo.

Kageyama was crying and was desperately trying to get the tears away or to stop.
So he was standing in the rain crying whipping his tears away. Waiting for Oikawa and Iwaizumi to arrive.