Prologue: Penang to Seoul

'Let's get down to business. To defeat the Huns!!!

Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons!!!'

I head bang as I sing along the lyrics. Suddenly my butt float to the midair as our car went over a road bumper, it feels like time stops and there's no gravity until reality hits back literally in my arse.

'Gravity, thou is a heartless bitch!' I swore. 'Damn it, I squashed my bread' which became flat like a paper. 'It still can be eaten but it had a butt smell.' Cassy teased. 'Shut up' I shoot back.

'We are almost there.' my dad said. The Penang International Airport building is getting closer. I start to feel nervous after all this is my first time leaving home.

'Flight MH230 from Penang to Seoul will be departing at 7:30am. Passenger can now check in. Thank you.'

'Ah Xin, do you have anything you need? You have your flight ticket right? Remember to call me when you arrive at Ah Yi's house. The time travel from Penang to Seoul takes about 6 hours 20 minutes so it's about 1:50pm when you reach. And....'said my mom. Who was very nervous and keep reminding me things in case I forgot.

'Yes, mom' I interrupted. I have everything I need. Don't worry too much. Yiyi will fetch me when I arrive. Stop talking mom, you make me nervous.' and I hugged my mom, dad and my two sisters. I'm wearing a comfy slightly oversize sweater that say 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'. Yup, I'm a potterhead. And I paired with black jeans and blue sneaker. Don't forget my black backpack full of 'fandom' buttons which I am proud of. There are 'tfios'-The faults in our stars's signature 'Okay, Okay', Marvel's Iron Man and Flash(due to big fan of Sheldon Cooper), and my newest collection the Mokingjay pin!!!

Just a brief intro- Hi, my name is Anna Lee Xin. And no, I'm not named after Anna in the movie Frozen. I was way ahead of her. I really liked that movie, don't get me wrong but it's kinda freaking annoying when people quote the lines from the movie. Like 'Hey, Anna. Want to build a snowman?' or 'Hey, Anna. Where's Elsa?' and so on. Nowadays, little girls like to dress up as Elsa even though they just went out for a walk. Passerby was like 'Oh my god, little Elsa. So cute.' *Roll eyeballs* It's not I hate them dress up as Elsa or Anna. It's just other Disney princesses aren't famous as these two are. Why can't they dress up as Bell or Sleeping Beauty or something.(Oh by the way, Sleeping Beauty actually has a name-Aurora). If I hear another 'Let it go' or 'Do you want to build a snowman.' I will literally throw a fist on that person face. Okay back to the real question, the reason why I flying to Korea now, I have decided to stay over at my aunt who is working at one of the famous entertainment industry in Korea to take my time off after having my toughest time siting for STPM( Malaysian Higher School Certificate) plus I want to learn Korean.

'Ok, now I have to go. Rebecca and Cassy take care of mom and dad. I'll be back in a few months time. I'll miss you.' Suddenly my mom and dad eyes became watery and it makes me want to cry along. I blamed the 'we-dont-want-to-separate-but-we-still-have-to' atmosphere but I managed to hold it in, after all this is my first time leaving my parents and travel to oversea. I'm gonna miss my family, my life in Malaysia. After all Malaysia got the best food in the world. Did I mention I was a food lover? I began to walk to the departure terminal but stop right after a few steps and turn back facing my family and said: 'I'm off to an adventure!' We all laugh whole heartedly. I continue to walk and turn back again after a few steps. 'Wait, go back. Go back. I forgot my handkerchief!' I added. 'You really have so many 'patterns' la.' Rebecca teased. Then this time I walk straight to the terminal without looking back. I felt that I'm really growing up.

*Yiyi-means aunt in Hokkien which is one of the Chinese's dialect or Ah Yi in Mandarin*

**Hello, this is the author. Hope you guys like it. Please support me, thank you very much. You can find me at Twitter @iamowhoiamxoxo, Instagram @pigletssonatastar and Tumblr @ilovemusicpixie (Mysterious yet Exciting) **