7th Star: Movie night with EXO

We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason. #8fact

~SHOUTOUT to my sister @demigodxoxo for giving me ideas and helps me though this story~

Anna's POV

If I gonna go watch movie with them, I have to get to know them. I thought to myself as I fishing for my keys. I found them and unlocked the door. I open up my laptop and search them on Google. It says that EXO rose to fame with their breakthrough hit "Wolf" and "Growl," They they has also set the record for being the highest-charting Korean male act on Billboard with their third extended play, Overdose.

EXO consists of 12 member and divided into 2 sub group EXO-M and EXO-K. EXO-M members are Kris(leader), Xiumin, Lay, Luhan, Tao and Chen. While EXO-K members are Suho(Leader), D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. Then I logged in my youtube account and watch their MV. The moment I listen to Growl, I fall in love with it. This song is so catchy that it makes me wants to dance along but I don't know the choreography then I watch Wolf and Overdose. After that I keep scrolling down Tumblr to find out facts about them. I saw some of it are very funny like 'Sehun wants to take sexy selfie in the shower but dropped his phone into the toilet instead' hahaha

After reading some more of it, I slowly fell asleep on my cozy bed. Then I hear my aunt called me, 'Hey are you still sleeping, it's already 6pm. Get up now, don't you want to register for your class?' she said. My eyes pop open 'I totally forgot about that. What time they are closing?!' I shouted as I began to grabbed my belongings and head out to the door. '6:30pm. Quick, we still have 30 minutes' she said as she is holding the door for me while I tying my shoe laces.

When I'm done, we run to the elevator and head out of the building. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to reach the Institute. So, we ran for it. Passerby think we are crazy for running around maybe we are mistaken for Running Man? No, Running Girls. Maybe? Just kidding.

When we arrived at the Institute, we still have ten minutes before closing. 'Hold your paper, I'm here for the registration.' I said to the man in charge of the front desk as I saw him stacking some paper away, he looks so happy but as I stopped him. His smile faded, he sighed and hand me a registration form. He explained to me what is the course like, how much is the fees and so on. After we're done. We went for dinner at the nearby food stall and we went home after that.

As I sit in front of the television, eating away my snack that we brought earlier from a convenient shop on our way home. I'm watching the Avenger where Scarlet Johnson is trying to calm Hulk down, it's quite annoying without the english subtitle. And I can't read Korean so I have to turn up the volume. When all of the sudden, I heard the door bell rang. I immediately pause the movie, feeling irritated when I stand up and walk to the door. Why does it has to be this moment. I open the door and I saw all 12 of them in front of my door, once again I hide behind my door just my head pop out. 'We're here to pick you up.' Xiumin said, he seems so excited for the movie. I quickly glance at my watch 'It's not 11pm yet, you guys are early.' I replied. 'Didn't you mention, you guys want some privacy so we watch the movie pass midnight?' I continue. 'We finish work early than we expected.' D.O said. I sighed 'How about you guys come inside instead of standing there?'

'I thought you never asked.' Kris said and he walk passed me. I hold the door as the 12 of them came inside when it's Spock's turn. He purposely lean closer to me but I pushed him away. 'Yah! Looking where you're going?' I raise my voice. He just smirked and went to join the others. 'Hey, you are watching the Avengers?' Chen asked with a smile. 'Ya. And you guys interrupted.' I said in a grumpy voice as I unpause the movie. The sofa was occupied by them, Luhan noticed it and stand up to let me sit. I refused. 'It's ok. I like to sit on the floor between the 2 sofa.' The end of the two sofa are connected, it formed a V shape where you can sit and place your arms on them if you are tall enough.

Then a big hand ruffles up my bun, I turned around and it's all was Spock's doing. His eyes lit up with mischievous smile and continue to ruffles my hair. 'Oi! Sit quietly and watch the movie. Stop messing up my hair.' As I point my index finger at him. 'I just can't stand it, it already looked so mess up so what if I add in some finished touches?' he teased. I turned and looked at the screen instead of his face and put my hair up in a pony tail. 'How about we just watch movie here instead of going to the cinema?' Tao asked hopefully. 'Hyung, don't tried to come up with an excuse. You promised you're paying the tickets. Plus, it's already 11pm. Let's go.' Kai said.

Obviously, Tao's idea rejected and they stand up getting ready for the movie. I grabbed my bag and says goodbye to my aunt( who curling up in her room, reading some magazines). When we all got on the van, Chen brought up a bag filled with sunglasses and mask, each of them take one. Then he asked me to take the leftovers. I declined as I fished through my bag and brought out a deep blue beanie to hide my hair. I'm wearing glasses so no need for that and I exchange my jacket with a man types of winter jacket. Hopefully, I looked like a boy.

When we arrived at the cinema, dressing up like robbers(because our face had been hidden) except me. Tao went to a little like ATM  machines where you can buy and print tickets(That is so high tech) while the rest of us head to the food station and that is what I'm here for. 'I'll just have the small popcorn please and a bottle of mineral water. How much all of it?' I said that in a low voice as I'm the last one to placed my order. 'The total is 41000Won, sir' he replied. What the hell!!!! I turned and looked at them with my surprise face. Well, they don't give a sh*t. I have no choice but to paid for it. After I grabbed my drinks and popcorn, I whisper harshly to them 'Is this normally how you treat a girl?!'

'You don't seem like a girl mister.' Sehun teased. 'Let's go. We can go in now.' Tao waved at us frantically. I rolled my eyes at them while they laughed at me. We all sat in one row. I sat between Tao and D.O but that doesn't last that long. 'Tao, change place with me. I don't like this seat. It makes me uncomfortable.' Spock said. He's faking it! Tao don't change seat with him. He's going to bully me again. I silently plead. 'But.... I pay for the ticket. I want to sit with Shephanie.' he whined. I blushed a bit when he said he wants to sit with me. Then Spock whispers something and Tao just gave in.

I glared my eyes at him as he's grinned so broadly. I sighed and slightly shake my head. The movie starts off with 3 little adorable penguins. They are so cute and cuddly. I laughed so hard when they did the zebra crossing. Seriously, American are so creative on this. I ate my popcorn when suddenly Spock said he wants some too as he finished his hotdog so I placed it on the arm rest between us. Everyone is having a good time. As I reach for more popcorn, our hands touched for the second time. I froze for a sec and I pulled back my hand. He noticed and quickly grabbed them. I tensed, I seriously don't know what to do.

I turned my head to face him while my hands struggle in his firm grasp. 'What are you doing? Let go.' I mouth the words to him. He seems like he's in a deep thought then he slowly leans in and kiss my left cheek. I can feel his warm lips pressed on my skin. The sensation send a slight tingling to my cheek. I stunned. I looked wide eyes at him.

'I've place my mark on you. From now on you are mine.' he whispers as he's staring into my soul.

**We have over 200 reads!! Thank you. Please COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE and SUPPORT. I'll write harder for you guys. THANK YOU! Twitter @iamwhoiamxoxo, Instagram @pigletssonatastar, Tumblr @ilovemusicpixie (Mysterious yet Exciting)**