4th Star: EXO is my neighbour

**Just a reminder, I post the 5th between the 3rd and the 4th. But don't worry I have changed it. I just want to ask how do delete the unwanted chapter? Please tell me, thanks. Happy reading**

Anna's POV

When I woke up the next day, it's around 7:30am and it's time for breakfast. I walk out of my room, tie my hair up, brush my teeth and do other 'private stuff'. Later I head down to the bar counter. I grab some toast and spread some blueberry jam on it while my aunt is cooking some fried eggs. 'Can you make mine half-cook?' I asked her. 'Oh, you're awake. I have to work at 8:30am with a photo shoot. Here, eat up.' she said as she pass me my egg. 'I don't know what time I can finish. Maybe you can deliver some lunch for me when you drop by later.' she added and smile mischievously.

'But I don't want to go back since what happen yesterday was totally embarrassing. And did you found me an institute that teaches Korean?' I said. 'Ya, I found one a few blocks away. So you don't have to take the bus but you have to walk instead. I bring you tomorrow for registration.' she said and ate her toast. Our apartment is quite near to her work so it takes roughly 10 minute to reach there.

'Ok. I gotta go it's 8:15am now. Give me a call when you come.' she said as she grab her bag and heading out the door. I stand up and follow to see her off. As she open the door, 'Spock' appear together with the others. They turn and look at us, the moment my aunt open the door. It's seems like Suho is locking the door behind them.

My first reaction is I quickly dodge behind my aunt but failed as they already saw me. Some of them laughed. Seriously, why choose this time to show up when I look so pathetic, my hair was a totally mess which I simply tie it up into a ponytail. And I'm wearing my SpongeBob's PJs.

Things couldn't get any worst than that.

'Oh, I forgot to mention that EXO lives across from us.' my aunt whispers to me.

Oh, you forgot to mention.....

'Hey SpongeBob SquarePants! Good morning.' 'Spock' teased. All of them are wearing the same red colour winter jackets. His snap back says 'Obey'. He is quite tall which I didn't realize yesterday until now.

'Morning.' I reply weakly. 'Oh wait, I forgot to feed Candy.' the guy said with bleached hair and his has dark eyes bag underneath both of his eyes. He looks fierce but his expression changes as he panicky snatch the keys from Suho's hand but Suho stop him. 'We can ask Ms.Tiu niece to feed Candy. We need to be in the studio at 8:30am, if we don't move now. We will be late for sure.' he said.

Then the panda eyes turn and walk straight to me. My hearts began to thump as I feel slightly afraid of him. His eyes is so vicious as he narrow them. He then hand me over the keys and said in Mandarin(China accent) which I'm quite surprise:' You understand Mandarin, right? I'm not good with English. Please feed Candy for me. She eats 1 scoop twice daily. I normally feed her at 9am and 7pm. The dog food and her bowl is at the cabinet underneath the stove. She's quite shy to stranger and she will be in my bedroom. You walk through the door and go straight to the last two bedroom opposite the toilet. You will see my name 'Tao' sticks on the door. And what's your name? You are not afraid of dog, aren't you? If so, it will be troublesome.' he asked hopefully as he offers his hand.

'I'm Anna. No, I have a pet dog too back in Malaysia. So I can take care of her if you let me. What breed is Candy?' I said as I shake his hand.

'Thank you. Candy is a teacup Pomeranian. She is very small like the size of your palm. What's yours?' he said as he let go of my hand. His face lit up with happiness.

'Mine is Shih Tzu mixed with Terrier. Her name is Liesel. You know, from the Sound of Music? Liesel  von trapp? The eldest daughter of the von trapp family?' I ask hopefully. The feeling that I felt earlier starts to disappear as we talk about our pets. Maybe he is not scary as I think.

'What are you guys saying? And seriously. How old are you? You still wear SpongeBob's PJs?' he teased again and laughed whole heartedly.

'So what? I'm 19 years old and I'm still rocking it. What's wrong wearing a PJs with cartoon in the 90's?! You got a problem with that?!' I feel irritated as I walk out from my 'hiding place' and stand in front of him with my arms in Akimbo position. I tiptoe and rise my head to face him. I pursed my lips as I'm so pissed off, he still too tall for me. I can't seem to reach the same level as him.

I can smell his perfume, it is so alluring as I tiptoe to face him while looking into his eyes. His eyes looks so charming at me, it makes me want to explore the depth inside of him. No, don't be so easily captivated. I thought to myself.

'You're so annoying.' I said and I turn my back on him, leaving him standing there speechless and slam the door behind me. Where did I got that much courage to said that? But I felt confident and gets to control the situation. I smiled to myself and head for a shower.

Chanyeol's POV

She looks cute hiding behind Ms.Tiu while wearing that SpongeBob's PJs that I can't stand but to teased her. To my surprise she actually stood up for herself and even tiptoe facing me. The way she pursed her rosy pink lips makes my heart starts to thump loudly again and....I don't want anybody to find out, especially her. I just stood there and it seems like no words came out from my mouth.

'You're so annoying.' she said to me and I felt slightly.....hurt somehow. When she turn her back on me, her hair flying across my face. Her hair smells like....apples. It's so captivating. Until she slam the door on my hear and I snapped out of my thoughts.

Did I just smell her hair and lost in my thoughts?! I must be crazy.

'Sorry about that. She has a really bad temper in the morning. Come on, let's go. Or else, we're going to be late.' Ms.Tiu smiles apologetically.

'She got a lot of character huh?' D.O smile and tap my shoulder. 'Let's go.' Kris place his arm around me and together we walk to the elevator.

She caught me off guard this time. She really got my attention and I'm looking forward for her comeback. I smirked as I looking back her front door.

**We are heading to 100 reads! I keep refreshing my wattpad haha. Please spread your love and Thank you! Twitter @iamwhoiamxoxo, Instagram @pigletssonatastar and Tumblr @ilovemusicpixie (Mysterious yet Exciting)**