Lea

Word count 2,147

Me and Dean are just cuddling. Then he pushes me. We start to wristlet. Get off of me you big jerk . I say kicking him in the crotch.

Och. He says

Your lucky JJ is not here. I say

Shut up. He says. After I calm him. I talk to him.

Wanna know something? I ask

Sure. He replied

The loneliest people are the kindest, that's Sam, the saddest people smile the brightest, that's me even though I was tutored a lot, The most damaged people are the wisest, you Dean are the wisest. You know what? I say

What? He says

Its funny how I can Laugh, smile put my fake face on and no one will notice anything is wrong nobody will care enough. I say

I care. Dean says

You care! Ha! Where were you when dad died? Huh? Off getting drunk not helping me and Sam through it all. When me and Sam came from hell what happened? Huh? You helped Sam instead of me. Guess what that lead to? Me committing suicide. I say

Dean's p.o.v

Lee, stop. I say as tears fill my eyes I refuse to let them fall I bit my lip to keep it from quivering.

You care about Sam more than me. She says. We were standing up she pins me to the wall. You shellfiho2 son of a gun. She says. She digs her creepily sharp nails into my shoulders I just stand there and take the beating. She throws me to the ground and starts to kick my stomach. I don't make a sound. You don't care about anyone but yourself. She kicks me again. Tears are streaming down my face. I cough up blood. You wish of my death, you say I'm a baby! She exclaims kicking my head. She gets on top of me and starts to punch me. Pain radiates everywhere in my body. She gets off of me and her eyes turn pitch black. For once in your life care about me more. She said I fell my insides start to "twist". I scream in pain. Then I feel pee start to rush down my legs rapidly. Dang it. I thought. I see Lea smiling. Her eyes turn black for a second. Oh, crap a demon. Looks like little sister here scared the living crap out of you Dean? The demon says. Oh, did the great Dean Winchester just pee his pants? My " sister" asked. Just then Sam comes in and the demon left. Odette is with Castiel on a three month vacation. Lea falls to the floor and stays there.

Dean! Sam says running to me. In my puddle of pee and blood.

Sammy? I say as my vision begins to focus. I cry.

Sam's p.o.v

Dean! I say frantically. Lea was possessed by a demon and did this to Dean. Lea wakes up. Her lip quivers

It wasn't me, I didn't do it. Lea said crying. She looks down gets up and runs to her room. SLAM! I hear the door go as I say to Dean.

Lets get up cleaned up. I says helping him get up. He gets in the shower Lea heals him and goes back to her room. I clean up the mess.

One week later Dean's p.o.v

Lea? I say knocking on her door. No response. Lea! I yell she doesn't respond. If you don't open this door when I say I'll knock this door down myself. I yell. No response. I go to see a note on her nightstand.

Dear Dean and Sam

Sorry, I know I've been bad and mean. We've had our ups and downs. Now I'm sorry for everything that happened. This is the last time you'll probably talk to me. Lee Lee