The player

Destiny POV
I woke up the next morning with a big headache and I felt like throwing up. I turned around and saw that I was laying next to Mattia. He was sleeping so comfortable and I didn't wanna wake him so I got up from the bed slowly and changed out of his grey champion hoodie. >>>>

I put back on my dress and I just walked out the house without my shoes because I didn't want to make noise

I put back on my dress and I just walked out the house without my shoes because I didn't want to make noise. I called an Uber and went back home. As soon as I got home my dad was waiting for me at his office ... he told me " I don't mind that you stayed out late or whatever but you could have at least called, you had me worried" and we'll I just replied with " sorry it won't happen again" I walked to my room and laid down when Hailey called me . " where have you been dude last night you just disappeared from me" Hailey said . " I'm so sorry I don't exactly Remember anything that happened" I told her.

Hailey POV
" ok well if it's cool I'm gonna go over to ur house ok" I told Destiny "yea it's fine" I went over and we tried to remember what had happened last night when I saw destiny zoning out and blushing. " so you obviously remember something" I told her and she replied with " umm well here's the thing ... I lost my virginity last night" she said. "Wait hold up WHAT?! To who??" I said. " umm to MATTIA" she said. " I- but umm you know what I'm happy for you but uhh why him?" I told her. "

Destiny POV
" idk it just all happened so fast but it was a one time thing it doesn't matter he probably forgot about it" I told Hailey. " a one time ... a one time does matter because it happened!!!" Said Hailey. Hailey honestly gave me weird vibes when she said that like she was mad or jealous about it. " um are you jealous or something because u seem really mad that this happened with Mattia" I said. Hailey stayed really quite and that's how she was the rest of the day.

I got a text from a random number saying " what happened last night stays between us 😉" I knew exactly where that came from and just the thought of him made me blush so hard.

2 months later ....
Hailey and Destiny really hit off they became more closer than ever and they were with each other 24/7. They were South side highs popular best friends. They both moved on from the incident that happened with Mattia so they were cool off it. They are currently living their lives and attending party's and fun events.
Destiny POV
Me and Hailey were invited to another party so we had planned to go to that today so i got dressed in regular clothing nothing to extra. I put on my light blue ripped jeans and a cute white crop top with sleeves. I put my hoops on, curled my hair, and put natural makeup on.>>>>

Few hours later

Few hours later ...
Destiny and Hailey were already at the party but they decided to not drink because it was a filled with people they didn't know and they didn't want to risk anything bad happening. The room started to get really crowded and people were soon enough shoving each other and fighting so Destiny went out side to get fresh air.

Ciao mamme.....( hey mammas)
Destiny POV
I turned around so quick when I heard that and saw Mattia on the balcony smoking a cigarette. He turned around at smirked at me. He came closer to me and he started to stroke my arm. I pushed him away and said " YOU USED ME!" I screamed at him and slapped him. He got mad real quick and he pinned me to the wall and whispered in my ear " so what if I did" he then placed his forehead on mines and looked me in my eyes. We then connected our lips once again and I didn't bother moving him.
—————————————————————————-
To be continued..........