Chapter 2: Butterflies🦋

Destiny POV
I went home to get dressed for the party that Hailey invited me to and I tried to pick the most attractive dress I can find ..... ( pick one dress... I couldn't make up my mind)

 I couldn't make up my mind)

I then lightly put on makeup and did my hair with soft curls

I then lightly put on makeup and did my hair with soft curls. I looked in the mirror and saw a bad bitch (sorry that's a big cringe). I heard a honk outside so I knew Hailey was here to pick me up so I grabbed my purse and walked out the door feeling flawless.

Hailey POV
I see Destiny walk out of her really nice and big house and she looked really cute so I told her " woww Destiny you look like a queen girllll" and she giggled and got into my Range Rover. We arrived at the party and we walked in started dancing and had maybe a little to much of alcohol.

Destiny POV
I was a bit tipsy 🥴 at this point and I remember almost falling on the floor when someone grabbed and carried me upstairs. I woke up a few minutes later still drunk and I saw a really cute and tall guy standing over me.

Mattia POV
I saw this girl almost fall so I ran up to her and carried her up to one of the rooms she looked very familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw her. She was really drunk and by the time she woke up I asked her if she was ok and she replied with " umm ouch yea I'm fine"

Destiny POV
I woke up with a headache and as soon as I got up and tried to leave... this guy just grabs me and starts to kiss me and I open my eyes really wide and look to find out that it was .....MATTIA?!! I pulled away even though I really enjoyed it and he whispered in my ear "come on you know you like this" and so I kissed him back and he grabs my neck and chokes me and pushes onto the wall and pulls me close to his warm body and he starts kissing my neck and giving me hickeys. He pulled my dress off and I pulled his shirt off and then he unbuckled my bra and starts to kiss me everywhere. I pulled his pants down and make my way to the bottom .... he starts to moan and then one thing leads to another and all I remember that night was that I lost my virginity.
———————————————————————————
To be continued.....