Switch up

Destiny got closer with the boys and it showed. The next day Mattia asked her if they can take a ride together. She agreed and went with him. Mattia took destiny to a place he's never taken any one to.

Destiny POV
I kinda found it weird that Mattia asked me to go on a ride with him and he didn't even tell me where we were going. We arrived to this beautiful and quite lake with a lake house and everything. >>>>

"What are we doing here?" I asked Mattia

"What are we doing here?" I asked Mattia. "I've never brought anyone here, it's kinda like a place I keep to myself" he said. I just stayed quite.

He stood behind destiny and stroked her hair.
"You drive me crazy" Mattia said.... " Mattia I can't I have a boyfriend" destiny told the hopeless boy.

Mattia looked like he was getting frustrated destiny told him it was better if they left. The car ride back to the house was pretty awkward. They got home and tried to distance themselves for the rest of the day.
The next morning Mattia asked destiny if she wanted to go to the mall with him for an apology of how he acted the other day. Destiny agreed and went. He bought her outfits and food.

Destiny POV
What if mattia could be the one she thought to herself. She was honestly falling hard for him because of how different he was with her than what he was with everyone else. She knew she had to make the right decision even if it meant letting someone go ....
                                                                  dessmx

Sad to say that we've gone through so much together. He was honestly my ride or die and I loved him with all my heart ❤️ I've just come to the decision that I needed time to myself but we would still remain to be friends💗

Comments disabled:
—————————————————————————
A/N : sorry for the short chapter but i was finding it really hard to write this story.... thank you all for 100 reads I'm very appreciative for what I have ❤️