Feelings

Destiny woke up the next day with so many messages asking why she and Carlos ended things she tried her best to just ignore them and continue her day . It was already the last week that she would be staying at the house with the boys since all the gang stuff was over already . She was already starting to feel more closer to Mattia more than ever and she was scared to even feel some type of way towards him.

It was 11:23 am when she heard the boys running up stairs to her and mattias room(they were sharing if you didn't remember) they started to yell saying "destiny let's go you have to come with us now" she was panicking so she got in she was so confused because the boys were already calmed down. "What's going on?" She said confused. " well we're gonna go Rob a bank and we can't leave you here since the cops would be searching the house for the money so we need you with us" Alejandro said. " here put this on so they won't see your identity" kairi told the scared girl.

They arrived to the bank and Destiny was shaking nervously. " hey you got this ok just follow me and I'll have your back" Mattia told her with a big smile. Destiny instantly felt warm and she smiled back at Mattia. They got off with guns in their hands and mask on. " everyone do not move" one of the boys said. Kairi Alejandro,and Alvaro took the cash and started to head out when guns started to fire inside the bank with Mattia and Destiny still in there.

Destiny POV
I was following Mattia when I heard gunshots behind me. Mattia turned around and pushed me behind him and started to shoot the security guards that were firing the gun. We then ran out of the bank and ran to the car where the boys were waiting for us we got in the car and left before the cops came. We stopped at a hotel to check our selves in because we knew the house was going to be crawling with cops for the night.

" hey Mattia why don't you and destiny share a room that way we don't spend a lot of the money" Alejandro told Mattia. " uhh ya I guess that would be fine" he said looking at destiny with a smirk.
                                                                          mattiapolibio

Turned a good girl into a bad girl 😈👀——————————————————————-Username: we lost another one 😖Username: is that who I think it is ?Username: omggg is that @dessmx 👀 dessmx: taking off guards I see 💀😂——————————————————————————A/N : sorry for tak...

——————————————————————-
Username: we lost another one 😖
Username: is that who I think it is ?
Username: omggg is that @dessmx 👀
dessmx: taking off guards I see 💀😂
——————————————————————————
A/N : sorry for taking kinda long to update but im sooo happy we got 200 reads like I'm so thankful for them 🥰🥰