Chapter 4: The Take Back

The Superior

Chapter 4

The take-back

*Raining* (Laxi Keed) "You guys ready" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Yeah" (Mectro/John Belue) "Let's go get Gaven Back" *At Infectors base* (Dr. Oeesds) "Ok shoot the clones, once they are shot they'll like turn to dirt" (Laxi Keed) "What, how" (Dr. Oeesds) "I designed the bullet to do that" (Mectro/John Belue) "so can't you just shoot the real Infector" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "No because one there is no way to tell the difference between them and Infector has the cube fragment in him" (Dr. Oeesds) "Laxi shoot them" (Laxi Keed) "OK *Shoots all the clones* Done done and done" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "I'm going in" *In Infectors base* (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Chip do you have eyes" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Yes, he's in the same spot as last time" (Laxi Keed) "Ok bring back" *Tinker leaves* (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "I'm out, John blow it up" *Infectors base blows up* (Infector) "ok so they got Superior, But what they don't know is they can't reverse it"

*A superiors Base* (Dr. Oeesds) "When he awakens we need to get him to drink this" (Mectro/John Belue) "What is that" (Noah Nayse) "It's going to unhypnotize him. Hopefully" (Laxi Keed) "Let's get this done with" *Superior wakes up* (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "GET ME OUT OF HERE" (Dr. Oeesds) "when he opens his mouth dump it in" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "LET ME OU-" *Dumps water in Superior's mouth* (Dr. Oeesds) "He'll Be out for the rest of the day. Maybe" *That night* (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "what the. What just happened" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Oh, hey you good" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "yeah, yeah. I'm good, you?" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Yeah, just a little tired" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "let's get back to sleep" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "ok" *The next morning. Everyone wakes up* (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Ohh, hi guys I got us some burger king" (Laxi Keed) "Thanks man" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "What are you waiting for, let's eat" *After Breakfast* (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Gaven there's something you need to know" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Yeah? What's up" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "so when you were dead Infector had a cube fragment and like injected himself with it or something" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "I know. But continue" (Laxi Keed) "Infector... He killed everyone on the planet. And we needed your help to get conase back" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "I can try. Where do I need to go"

*At Infector's base* (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "What happened" (Laxi Keed) "He might be in there" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "ok, then I'm going in *In Infector's base* Conase" (Conase) "Yes Superior" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Ohh, Oh thank god. We need you to come with us" *At Superiors base* (Laxi Keed) "you got conase" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Yeah" (Conase) "I'm right here" (Dr. Oeesds) "Now we need to reverse the destruction Infector did" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "How" (Dr. Oeesds) "I don't know but we'll do it somehow" (Mectro/John Belue) "Then let's start the planning" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "ok so we are going to need something to reverse it. Anyone got any ideas" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "I do. When I was dead I saw something and it looked like Infector. But he told me I have a special set of powers. So I believe that with my power I supposedly have, I should be able to reverse it" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Do you know how to use the powers" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Not really" (Mectro/John Belue) "ok before anyone gets mad, we must all know this is a start this is better than having to test a piece of junk over and over" (Laxi Keed) "Yeah so Chip take a chill pill, and let's see how to activate your powers"

*Starts testing* (Dr. Oeesds) "first we're going to shoot you" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Wait, What" (Dr. Oeesds) "you'll have amour on" Oh, ok. That sounds better" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Here" (v) "Thanks" (Dr. Oeesds) "ready, aim, FIRE" *Gunshots. In superior's head* (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Stop kicking me" *Gets kicked* (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "stop this" *In Superior's base. Superior explodes* (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Oh my god...Oh my god" (Laxi Keed) "Gave you good" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "yeah" (Dr. Oeesds) "hey do you think you could do that again" (Mectro/John Belue) "If we try again we should do it outside" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "Yeah we Probably should so we don't destroy the whole base" *Outside Superiors base* (Laxi Keed) "Gaven do you know what triggered the explosion" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "Anger. I think" (Laxi Keed) "Hey Oeesds He said that anger is what triggered the explosion" (Dr. Oeesds) "ok" (Tinker/Chip Grimb) so he needs to control the anger" (Dr. Oeesds) "exactly" (Laxi Keed) "We're starting the next test this time try to control the power" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "OK *Voice-over starts* you might how long it took for me to get a hold of my powers I'll just show you that part" *Voice-over ends* (Tinker/Chip Grimb) "What is it test like 1278" (Mectro/John Belue) "yeah something like that" (Dr. Oeesds) "all your doing is picking up the can and crushing it then reversing the crush" (Superior/Gaven Gajer) "ok let's do it"