Surprises

It's ben a REALLY long day. I had three tests in History, Math and English and a lab in Science. Dissecting frogs, the grossest thing EVER! I get off the bus and start walking to my house with my neighbor Grace.

Grace: Can you BELIVE Mr. Smith made us dissect frogs! I had JUST eaten lunch.

Lexi: I KNOW RIGHT! It was so slimy and gross, I felt like running out the room and throwing up.

She laughed

Grace: Hey look someone's moving in next door to you.

I looked and squinted my eyes and I saw a moving truck a couple of cars and one was a police car.

Lexi: I wonder who's moving in. And why would there be a police car in the driveway.

Grace: Ya. Let's go find out.

We ran until we were a couple houses away from mine and I looked closer and I saw a kid talking to the police.

Grace: Hey I think I've seen that kid before.

Lexi: Really?

I looked a little bit closer and I recognized the face.

Lexi: That's AUSTIN MAHONE!!!

Grace: No way, Austin Mahone is moving in on our street?!

He must have herd us cause he looked up and smiled then he said something to the officer and he got out of the car and started walking into the house. Austin waited till the officer walked into the house and was out of his site. Then with a smile on his face he walked over to us.....