Haters

I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I get in the tub and start crying. I hear a knock on the door and a voice and instantly realize it's Zach's.

Zach: Lexi please come out

Lexi: no they don't want to see my ugly face

Zach: Your not ugly open this door

Lexi: no

Zach: AUSTIN!!!

I hear running and whispering outside of the door but I can tell what they are saying. It goes quiet and a minute later I hear the doorknob being messed with and then the door opens

Austin: Lexi...

Lexi: what they don't want to see my ugly face. I've just had the worst day I lost one of my close friends and I was called ugly and a brat.

Austin: your not ugly or a brat you have a fun personality and your beautiful, caring, sweet and fun to be around

Zach: And you don't have to cry over obviously he's jealous of the person you are and who you have become we both care for you and we don't think your any of those bad things

I stop crying and sit on the edge of the tub and wipe the tears off my face.

Lexi: thanks guys austin I just met you a while ago and Zach you just came back. I actually feel like I'm worth something and people care. Thank you

They both nod and smile and stand up. I stand up and take both of their hands in mine

Lexi: I'm so lucky to have you guys

Zach: and we are even luckier to have you in our life's.

We start walking back still holding hands when I stop dead in my tracks and they let go and turn around to face me

Lexi: how did you guys get in the bathroom if the door was locked and there was no key hole...

They both look and each other and start smiling and backing away

Austin: we have our ways.....

They turn around walk to Austin's room laughing. I slowly trail behind them and sit back down I the same seat as before.

Austin: ok guys we are back. Most of you need to stop hating on my friends it's bit going to make me notice you more on want to date you so stop all of this. Lexi has been through enough in her life and especially today so stop all if this hate and is you don't then just leave cause your bit making anyone's life better by dong that.

I'm shocked by way Austin says and can tell he really does care. I turn my head slowly toward him an he smiles at me. He picks up his guitar and starts singing for the rest of UStream.

While he does I look down in my lap and mess with my hands. I know tat Austin does care I start thinking of all the nice things he said and done for me. He's been there for me when Zach hasn't, maybe I like him. But Zach and I we have a past and so much history together filled with unforgettable memory's.

Austin likes me and so does Zach. I can't date 2 guys it's one or the other whoever u date the other one will just stay being my best friend. But if I break up with one if them I might be ruining our friend ship. So the question remains, who do I choose...