weak - tsukasa

Requested by: @potato5909

A/N: To the person who requested this, I hope you don't mind about you being not only shy, but merciful to supernaturals too! Also, I hope you don't mind that you're the first of the Minamotos (Tiara is the youngest)

A/N: To the person who requested this, I hope you don't mind about you being not only shy, but merciful to supernaturals too! Also, I hope you don't mind that you're the first of the Minamotos (Tiara is the youngest). I went a bit (ok fine a lot) overboard and put one fight scene. Anyhow, enjoy!

!!WARNING!!
!!CANNIBALISM, BLOOD AND GORE MENTIONED!!

!! FEM READER !!

"(Y/N)!" Kou shouted and pulled you close to him as the rogue, angry spirit barely scratched you. It rolled as it touched down on the floor again, landing on it's feet.

Teru jumped in and stabbed into the ghost's stomach to hold it down. It screeched in a mix of pain, fear and anger. The two were now in a battle of strength.

The ghost's hands grabbed ahold of Teru's hands to try and push his katana out of it's stomach, but it only made the situation worse for itself. Your older managed to slice the ghost from the part he stabbed it to the shoulder and it gave one final scream as it withered away.

Sweat dripped from his face and he looked to you, angry.

"(Y/N)! If you can't fight any spirit with that kind of attitude, might as well not fight at all!"

You flinched at his words. Of course, he didn't intend to bring your self-confidence down. Teru did love you. (Family love, not incest you weirdos.) However, he had to keep you safe too. Along with Kou and Tiara, you were precious to him.

Kou glared at Teru and turned his head back to you, smiling sadly. "Sorry sis, but he's right. You can't put your life on the line when your mind isn't into it."

With Kou's more calm and kind approach towards you, your mind was calmed and you nodded a bit. "Thank you, Kou. I know big brother didn't mean it. However.."

Even while shaking, you grabbed ahold of your staff, which was almost identical to Kou's, and got in the fighting position you've known ever since you became an exorcist with Kou.

"I don't want to be left in your dust."

Kou blankly stared at his younger sister, but before he could even move or speak, you launched yourself at a spirit and activated you Anti-Lightning magic. It was a risky move, but you fought hard against the spirit, who had blocked the strike with it's scaly-like hands. However, you were losing.

The spirit had managed to push your body to the ground, opening it's mouth to eat your soft, delicate face. Sweat caressed your forehead as you tried your best to push it away with your staff. Its mouth only started to get closer.

"Let me help!" He said, out of his daze. The second eldest Minamoto clenched his staff hard and launched it at the scaly spirit, stabbing the side of it's face. It screamed, getting off you and desperately trying to pull out the staff.